kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By Mad_Mike
Been tying alot lately..

most of them for other people... but thats ok... Some tailing redfish stuff..

Tied up some baitfish stuff for people chasing striped fish..

The Mud minnow has been a popular request as well.. so I churned a bunch of them out as well...

I did manage to tie a few flies for me here and there.. some laid up tarpon stuff..

I have a big western honeymoon coming up this summer.. so i switch gears pretty hard and started tying articulated trout shit.. its still pretty fun i reckon..

Fishing is finally starting to pick up around here.. and my annual glades run is only a few weeks out, so hopefully the next time I decide to contribute it will be fishing, and not me holed up in my tying room..

Cheers :cool
By LTFI
Dude, come on...how do you even...I mean aside from those hideous legs that is spun perfection.

Whats your hair spinning thread of choice?
By austrotard
wouldn't it be funny if creamer was castingoutloud. that spanner could tie deer hair well tight.
By Mad_Mike
LTFI wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 11:10 pm Dude, come on...how do you even...I mean aside from those hideous legs that is spun perfection.

I still stand by my belief that it takes the patience and attention to detail that only a truly disturbed individual can muster... I look at this and see a man crying out for help..

Who hurt you creamer? who. hurt. you?
By Creamer
Mad_Mike wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 12:45 am
LTFI wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 11:10 pm Dude, come on...how do you even...I mean aside from those hideous legs that is spun perfection.

I still stand by my belief that it takes the patience and attention to detail that only a truly disturbed individual can muster... I look at this and see a man crying out for help..

Who hurt you creamer? who. hurt. you?
Who. Hasn't? :wink
By Creamer

I use 200den Veevus GSP for about all of the deer hair stuff I do. On really small bugs I'll drop to 100den GSP but 80% of the time I use 200den.
By austrotard
very fucking inneresting:

"how long is a piece of string?"

a fantastic answer when you do not have, or cannae think of one.
well here's the answer, fuckos.

a length of string is determined by being able to support its own weight.
so basically a length of string hung from its end until it breaks is considered its length.

fella in the pub told me.
but he also says glass is alive and jesus invented the dreadlock. he's a fucking retard.

Man, fuck Hot Creek. I remember Carpe Tructa and B[…]

Rust Belt 2019

no $148 wings/pizza. fail. 'twas done. We j[…]

can we shut this down some more?

A Confession

^this re: what is wrong in my life that I must ge[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine