kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By RFA
rampant wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:23 am spent5.jpgspent4.jpgRestocking for summertime. Black mayfly spents
Rampant - spent is right mate.

Throw those in the bin and go back to the drawing board, might as well start completely over and post up an entirely new intro.

Nevs - throw those all in the fucking bin too, and just throw some cdc elk caddis and, if fishing in RMNP, a chernobyl ant.....as in, one of them(unless you lose it in a tree, one will catch about 400 cutthroat).

Edit: While I'm at it, I imagine Scott P's looking a lot like Christopher Reeves, after the equestrians accidents (I like putting an "s" on the end of words)
By Adams
So Raffas on the piss again...shows us some of those greats clousers!
By RFA
Adams wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:43 pm So Raffas on the piss again...shows us some of those greats clousers!
Touches finger to the side of his nose, nods, and tips martini glass in your direction

The only flies I have tied in about 2 years were those clousers (plus a few more) a month ago.
By pbrstreetgang
Creamer wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:47 am They catch too many fish to stop tying them.

Ripple ice has found its way into a lot of my ties lately.
By RFA
Creamer wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:44 am Image

Creamer, throw that one in the bin too, and then send the bin to me, Fedral Express B. I.

There's some debate to this, but no way I'd be able to fish that. I would worry about losing it way too much.
By Creamer
RFA wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:30 pm
Creamer wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:44 am Image

Creamer, throw that one in the bin too, and then send the bin to me, Fedral Express B. I.

There's some debate to this, but no way I'd be able to fish that. I would worry about losing it way too much.
Easy fix for that, if it happens. Tie another one.
Attitude

Life is about choices, and often, poor choices lea[…]

Bitching Room Muzak

https://youtu.be/FssULNGSZIA This was so cool[…]

Luau 2020

I head home Wednesday....let me know if you want t[…]

Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

Bump...carpflies CD9A0B67-3E43-4D8B-88C5-A11CA9D[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine