BIG FATTY STREAMER SWAP

kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
Woolybug25

BIG FATTY STREAMER SWAP

Post by Woolybug25 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:23 pm

[report]

Aighight bitches. Fall is closing in and its time to break out the meaty flies. Since most of the swaps I have partaked in have been about thirty months late, I want to make it clear to get your damned flies in on time! Otherwise.... Smithhammer will be performing vasectomies on all late entries.

A Few Rules

1) Streamers need to be BIG. Don't you dare send in a size 10 woolybugs or I will send you back 1 foam ladybug.

2) Pick a pattern you use in your area. Steelbow, Muskyness, and Trout are all welcome

3) Deadline is Friday, September 18th, 2009. This will give me the weekend to get everything together and you get your good shipped by September 21st. Hopefully that's soon enough to give everyone time to use them.

Here are some examples of acceptable type stuff, but feel free to be creative. Lookin' forward to seeing if anyone even wants in. If so, I will cut it off at 10-14 peeps. :cool

Image[/report]
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com

Woolybug25

Re: BIG FATTY STREAMER SWAP

Post by Woolybug25 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:39 pm

Alrighty folks, maybe the deadline is too soon. Join the swap and we can set a deadline that works for everybody. Where are ya CCB, NICH, Slave, CJ, Kyner, PB... etc, etc?

Mercy...
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

Lenny

Post by Lenny » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:49 pm

I'll play
"Get back home where you belong, and dont ya run off no more"

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:06 pm

Good deal, dewd.

I think Charlie J is in too. :cool

NICH

Post by NICH » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:15 pm

I'll have to think about this one... I'm really slacking on the tying lately, having a hard time stocking my own boxes.

P.S. It's ALWAYS streamer time :cool
"Did you hand a buddy your coors light and say "watch this" right before posting this shit?" Yard Sale

We've already discussed pissed stained goat pubes and their applications in fly tying... Do a search dumb@$$! JoshO

http://flyobsession.com/

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:19 pm

NICH wrote:I'll have to think about this one... I'm really slacking on the tying lately, having a hard time stocking my own boxes.

P.S. It's ALWAYS streamer time :cool
True.. True.. :cool

We can move the date back if need be. Dont siss out, dude. I was counting on some of the sick shit you tie up. This is an easy way to stock up with some new patterns too.

CharlieJenkem

Post by CharlieJenkem » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:26 pm

I'm in.
:cool
Master of karate and friendship for everyone.

Ricky Bobby

Post by Ricky Bobby » Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:16 pm

Im in....
Well, I''m the best there is. Plain and simple, when I wake up in the morning I piss excellence

BearsFan

Post by BearsFan » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:20 pm

In. Can I use saltwater hooks?
"I've been searching my whole life for a woman to feed me once a day and eat me once a day. My needs are simple." - Outcast

"Mostly I think about hookers and Tarpon fishing." - blumpkin

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:25 pm

BearsFan wrote:In. Can I use saltwater hooks?
Hells jeah.... :cool

What do you dudes want to cut it off at? Is 10-12 peeps ok? We will tie one for everyone else, but not one for yourself. (ie. if we have 12 peeps all together, send 11. Never really got the getting back one of your own flies thing)

Rhyacophila

Post by Rhyacophila » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:35 pm

I'll play
I guess being fat and ugly isn't enough for the powder monkey - hes got to be an asshole too. (RvW)

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:58 pm

Kewl, here's who we have so far.

Lenny
CharlieJenkem
Ricky Bobby
Bears fan
Rhyacophila
myself

Pretty damn good first wave if you ask me. :cool