Official Miceness Swap

kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
ak_powder_monkey

Re: Official Miceness Swap

Post by ak_powder_monkey » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:48 am

looks like I'm gonna have to find some pike :cool
Save Wild Salmon, Eat Wild Salmon.

http://www.akpmphotos.com

NEKvt

Post by NEKvt » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:33 pm

Mine made it today with a note from the mail mentioning damage in shipping. It looked like someone stomped on it a few times. Flies look awesome guys :cool

wovenstonefly

Post by wovenstonefly » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:20 pm

Got mine today also, Sweet stuff. They look better in person. :cool

steelhyde

Post by steelhyde » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:55 pm

Got em today. Thanks for the best swappage I've been a part of yet. No dog shit flies allowed!

A few notes on my fly (if you care):
1. Cut off one of the hooks if you feel so inclined. I usually cut off the front hook.
2. Sorry, I tied the junction a bit too tight on many of the flies. Cutting off the front hook will help this. The foam was really the killer. They'll still work fine but just wont wiggle a ton. Which actually might be ok...
3. Whoever got the fly without rear rubber legs, sorry.
4. Whoever got the fly where I tied the rabbit hair in backwards on the rear hook (you might not even be able to notice), sorry.

BearsFan

Post by BearsFan » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:05 pm

Just got home from work and saw the flies were arriving, ran to the mail box with beer in hand.

FUCKING SICK!!!!! Top notch ties all the way around. Stickers are fucking sick as hell too. Thanks to WB for hosting this thing. Got a few virgin boxes that need to be tatted up, will post pics. Also dieing to make it up north to throw these things at night I'm seeing some monster browns coming to hand.

Who got the "One Love" sticker? Need a pic of that thing wherever it ends up for my bud.
"I've been searching my whole life for a woman to feed me once a day and eat me once a day. My needs are simple." - Outcast

"Mostly I think about hookers and Tarpon fishing." - blumpkin

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:31 am

BearsFan wrote:
Who got the "One Love" sticker? Need a pic of that thing wherever it ends up for my bud.
I couldnt help keeping that for myself. I havent figured out where I am gonna put it yet though. :cool
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com

LeechingBunny

Post by LeechingBunny » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:03 pm

Opened up the box today to find my box all beat to hell, but gold inside. Awesome mice from everyone, can't wait to toss them. Thanks WB again for hosting this thing.

I tied up the articulated bastard with artic fox and finn racoon and foam head. To those 2 that got the gray mice, I ran out of browns and the shop wasn't getting any in, so hopefully they'll still work for ya'll.

BearsFan

Post by BearsFan » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:22 pm

I wonder how many rabbits and foam trees we killed for this thing?
"I've been searching my whole life for a woman to feed me once a day and eat me once a day. My needs are simple." - Outcast

"Mostly I think about hookers and Tarpon fishing." - blumpkin

JoshO

Post by JoshO » Sat May 01, 2010 7:58 am

Package received.

That is one big box O micey goodness. Awesome work fellas. Night fishing for Browns is gonna be a whole lot more fun this year...

Josh
Fish, for sport only, not for meat. Fish meat is practically vegetable. - Ron Swanson

ak_powder_monkey

Post by ak_powder_monkey » Sun May 02, 2010 1:23 am

Flies received...

You guys weren't fucking around, I need to find some bigger fish.
Save Wild Salmon, Eat Wild Salmon.

http://www.akpmphotos.com

wovenstonefly

Post by wovenstonefly » Mon May 03, 2010 8:14 pm

Props to SLSS on tying the fly! :cool

_9er

Post by _9er » Mon May 03, 2010 11:04 pm

got back from a streamer trip last night to these bad boys... very nice! they will see some serious action this summer on the pm. Great job everyone! :cool
$75 spent on gas is a paltry price to pay for clearing the mechanism, although that amount of cash in Flint will buy 35 blowjobs and a carwash.
-Ajax-

Only one guy around here that does not blatantly have to post tits and that's Pastor Ben.
-get er done-