Official Miceness Swap

kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
Woolybug25

Re: Official Miceness Swap

Post by Woolybug25 » Tue May 04, 2010 9:43 am

wovenstonefly wrote:Props to SLSS on tying the fly! :cool
Fuck yeah! I knew that fly was fishy as hell!

Somebody stick a Count in a fish and take a pic.... god knows I dont catch any fish!

Good onya Woven! :cool
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com

wovenstonefly

Post by wovenstonefly » Tue May 04, 2010 10:05 am

Wooly, I fished your count too and had a take but I missed it, I have faith in it

SLSS

Post by SLSS » Tue May 04, 2010 8:24 pm

wovenstonefly wrote:Props to SLSS on tying the fly! :cool
Thanks Wove- that's excellent- the first fish on a new fly.
I probably won't get a chance to swing these for a while yet, but they were here when I got home today, and all look great. :cool
It's lime the battles between sperm whales and giant squid half a mile below the surface of the ocean. Only it happens in the palm I your hand.- thndr

when I fall, I am still cold and wet, but much more stylishly dressed. as my hat disappears in the riffle- flybug.pa

"Sugar? No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough."

ak_powder_monkey

Post by ak_powder_monkey » Mon May 31, 2010 9:36 pm

going on a pike expedition on thursday... Will report!
Save Wild Salmon, Eat Wild Salmon.

http://www.akpmphotos.com

_9er

Post by _9er » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:55 pm

Was able to get out and fish some of the mice this weekend with vito and a couple other guys... report to come within a day or two. Thought I'd give props to wovenstone for his tube morish...

$75 spent on gas is a paltry price to pay for clearing the mechanism, although that amount of cash in Flint will buy 35 blowjobs and a carwash.
-Ajax-

Only one guy around here that does not blatantly have to post tits and that's Pastor Ben.
-get er done-

wovenstonefly

Post by wovenstonefly » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:02 pm

Thanks, that's awesome. looks like a good fish judging by it's head

Fish whip

Post by Fish whip » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:49 pm

Damn wish I would have found this place sooner -- get in where ya fit in! Mice are my fly darkness.
here's the line up
fishes view on HD mouse w/ legs
and HD glow in the dark no legs
Gunna do some mousen' on the 26th loonar eclipse. never fished an eclipse, but the blue moon on New Years on the Blue River was sick
The whole damn world has gone tit's up

BearsFan

Post by BearsFan » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:42 pm

Bump bump.

What ever happened to that "one love" tarpon sticker? Was talking to my buddy today about getting some love over on moldy chum. He said that he just got an order from a flyshop in Brazil. I would love to show him the pic of where that thing ended up in CO.
"I've been searching my whole life for a woman to feed me once a day and eat me once a day. My needs are simple." - Outcast

"Mostly I think about hookers and Tarpon fishing." - blumpkin

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:17 am

BearsFan wrote:Bump bump.

What ever happened to that "one love" tarpon sticker? Was talking to my buddy today about getting some love over on moldy chum. He said that he just got an order from a flyshop in Brazil. I would love to show him the pic of where that thing ended up in CO.
I know, I know. I have been hesitant to stick it on anything because I only have the one sticker. My job (that I just left) wouldnt allow stickers on my vehicle, I am selling my cat and the new raft wasn't set up yet. It will go on the raft cooler today and I will get some pics for you. I saw your buddy got some love on the chum. I need to order another sticker for my ride.
:cool
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

Muddled Duck

Post by Muddled Duck » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:03 pm

Wooly,
Nothin' like a job to put a damper on freedom of expression. If anyone at my company found some of my posts here I'd have a lot more time to tie and post. Of course I then couldn't afford materials or an internet connection.
"Don Jacobo Crespin y McGillicuddy awoke at noon, feeling refreshed and languorous at the same time, one of the neatest tricks a man can perform."

“Which way General?” the aide asked. “Either,” Forrest growled. “If one road led to Hell and the other to Mexico, I would be indifferent which to take.”

ak_powder_monkey

Post by ak_powder_monkey » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:32 am

the mousing was SLOW but... I managed one on a swap mouse...
Save Wild Salmon, Eat Wild Salmon.

http://www.akpmphotos.com

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:34 pm

BearsFan wrote: What ever happened to that "one love" tarpon sticker? Was talking to my buddy today about getting some love over on moldy chum. He said that he just got an order from a flyshop in Brazil. I would love to show him the pic of where that thing ended up in CO.

:cool