Official Miceness Swap

kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
BearsFan

Re: Official Miceness Swap

Post by BearsFan » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:41 pm

That could be anywhere.
"I've been searching my whole life for a woman to feed me once a day and eat me once a day. My needs are simple." - Outcast

"Mostly I think about hookers and Tarpon fishing." - blumpkin

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:50 pm

BearsFan wrote:That could be anywhere.
I havent floated since I put it on. I will get you a cool pic next voyage. :cool
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com

_9er

Post by _9er » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:58 pm

lovin that toon wooly! we need to see more of that thing in action.

btw... pricked a good fish last outing with your count choc mouse... shook off after several head shakes... really wanted to get a pic for ya. threw it into some wood several bends later... got a spare lying around somewhere?
$75 spent on gas is a paltry price to pay for clearing the mechanism, although that amount of cash in Flint will buy 35 blowjobs and a carwash.
-Ajax-

Only one guy around here that does not blatantly have to post tits and that's Pastor Ben.
-get er done-

steelhound

Post by steelhound » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:23 am

Asian bump
frustrated. After a few "what the fucks?" "i suck"s and a break on shore I convinced her to get back to casting. I clearly remember this question/statement "so you actually think this is fun. These fish are fucked"
Marlo