smallmouth swap

kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
NEKvt

Re: smallmouth swap

Post by NEKvt » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:54 am

I'm all for just sending out what you have. I don't mind if I tied an extra fly or two, you can keep em.

jedi mind trick

Post by jedi mind trick » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:30 am

NEKvt wrote:I'm all for just sending out what you have. I don't mind if I tied an extra fly or two, you can keep em.

Same with me. Id like to get them before the snow starts up here ......... :coffee

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:37 pm

Mine were sent a while back.
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com

JoshO

Post by JoshO » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:50 pm

Best I can do by going through the thread. Let me know if I missed you. When did f*carp get added? Did someone drop?
JoshO wrote:Ok fellas, roll call.

thalweg - done
blumpkin - done
overbrook - done
nekvt - done
my pal streamer - done
josho - done
jedi mind trick - done
meeschke (don't let me down)
crabtops - done
vaku - done
lenny
Kyle! - done
fly chucker
col
woolybug 25 - done
LOCO - done
stonedfly - done
pelament - done
f*carp - done

Who are we waiting on??
Last edited by JoshO on Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fish, for sport only, not for meat. Fish meat is practically vegetable. - Ron Swanson

f*carp

Post by f*carp » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:40 pm

JoshO wrote:Best I can do by going through the thread. Let me know if I missed you. When did f*carp get added? Did someone drop?
I got in when springfed dropped out. I also had mine in by the June 1 deadline and sent a specific package to WB25 so he would have them before his trip - spent the extra money to have them 2-dayed to Thal so they were ready to roll, guess that was money well spent. :bomb

Id say if they dont have theirs in, fuk 'em and send them out, mixing up who gets the 'extras' from the remaining participants. It's the end of Aug and they still arent done, bs. I know mine werent the hardest to tie (although they do work really well), but I still had them in on time.

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:30 pm

f*carp wrote: I got in when springfed dropped out. I also had mine in by the June 1 deadline and sent a specific package to WB25 so he would have them before his trip - spent the extra money to have them 2-dayed to Thal so they were ready to roll, guess that was money well spent. :bomb

Id say if they dont have theirs in, fuk 'em and send them out, mixing up who gets the 'extras' from the remaining participants. It's the end of Aug and they still arent done, bs. I know mine werent the hardest to tie (although they do work really well), but I still had them in on time.
They sure do. Thanks again, homie! :cool

"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

overbrook

Post by overbrook » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:44 pm

I'm not lookin to call anyone out.....sometimes shit just gets in the way....I have no problem with that.....but it really is way past time to call this one. :coffee
"Enjoy these times before you get married and ruin your life." Fat Tire

"this place is full of very sweet, nice, kind gentlemen. You will like them, just don't sit on their laps." Vaku

I like everybody up here.
If I go down there... that's gonna change. I'm here for the fishin'... Fallen513

thalweg

Post by thalweg » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:13 pm

I just got off the phone with one of the guilty parties and he said he would get his in the mail tommorow. I am giving up on the other slacker (coughcolcough). These are some really good flies fellas. I knew it was going to be a circus once it went over 12 people and decided I wasn't going to get too worked up over it. I am offically calling it now and your flies will go out next week. (It is going to take me all weekend to split them up.) Thanks to everyone. I picked up a few new tricks and that is exactly why we do this. :cool
"only two things smell like fish... and one of them is fish." -grandpa

"Please take a brief moment to answer this question as the ferry approaches the shore.
Do you have the coin to pay for your passage, or the courage to take up the oar?" -the sword

"Dreams are free motherfucker!" -d boon

Kylemc

Post by Kylemc » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:21 pm

While a little un nerved about you guys getting my shitty ass flies I look foward to getting your badass flies.
"And sometimes both is required. We; the three of us were rather like the willow. Nothing broke us...Fucking Nothing..."

I forgot the rest.... your mom is a whore...WB25

JoshO

Post by JoshO » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:11 pm

fly-chucker wrote:fukin canuckastanies :gun
Technically it's our fault for allowing them to play.

And here I feel like an @$$ for giving the new guys a rash of sh!t when it ends up being our resident Canuck who reneges on yet another swap... :bullshit

Josh
Fish, for sport only, not for meat. Fish meat is practically vegetable. - Ron Swanson

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:46 pm

JoshO wrote:
fly-chucker wrote:fukin canuckastanies :gun
Technically it's our fault for allowing them to play.

And here I feel like an @$$ for giving the new guys a rash of sh!t when it ends up being our resident Canuck who reneges on yet another swap... :bullshit

Josh
I blame myself. I said long ago that I would not participate in nor allow that fucker in any swaps. He has been a bastard in every swap that I have seen him in. Instead of letting Thalweg know, I decided to fly under the radar to get the rest of y'alls badass flies. Thalweg is an awesome swap host, so I urge you to not give him grief about this. I failed to inform him of the costs associated with letting that qweef from canada into a swap. I assure you, that your wait will be worth it for these flies. They are awesome.

I fake full responsiblity for this debacle.

Tailer

Post by Tailer » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:52 pm

The good news, as I see it, is perhaps the shame of flaking on this swap will drive COL into the shadows for a few months (seems to already have, come to think of it), saving us all a few brain cells.

T
if you break into my car, I'll go knock a granny on the head - 2Fish