DNA FIBER MINNOW TUTORIAL

kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
Ginseng Sullivan

Re: DNA FIBER MINNOW TUTORIAL

Post by Ginseng Sullivan » Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:45 am

oh i'm no stranger to whore, that's for sure.how ya doing Toothy? hope all is going well. thanks for the compliments on the pics. there is no substitute for good glass.

Oldog
Location: I've never been to Spain, but I've been to Oklahoma

Post by Oldog » Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:12 am

A rather large trout took one of those Monday, but unfortunately did not give it back.
I punched an unemployed actor, defending her dignity. When he stood up and knocked me through the bar room door that girl came home with me. JBrowne

chuffer

Post by chuffer » Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:33 pm

Originally posted by Ginseng Sullivan:n i was thinking about one of those little propellors[sic], or maybe a mister twister tail. those are probably even gayer.
Say it aint so, Ginseng. Say it aint so!
For me, I don''t mind a Korean...fish pole, but I sure as shit ain''t paying $700 for it, even if Harvard grads wove it from actual pieces of the space shuttle and hand-affixed flux-capacitor guides. ~ burgerthumb

Ginseng Sullivan

Post by Ginseng Sullivan » Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:51 pm

are you some kind of eletist snob? you got a problem with propellors? if i ever post pics of a fly with a propellor you know i'm a hostage and they have a gun to my head. i repeat though, anyone who would tie a fly with a rubber twister tail must have shit for brains as well as employees.

Highsticken

Post by Highsticken » Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:29 pm

Bump . Good stuff .
I have more respect for people that fuck up and come out swinging than the "Well geee-zooo, looks like I made a flub! How's about we go to Culver's and the custards are on me" bullshit.- RFA

befuddled

Post by befuddled » Wed May 17, 2017 5:45 pm

Pics are gone, but this was a kick ass fly
There are so many dildos out there, you''d think setting their phones to vibrate would come naturally. ---SUAF

greedy capitalist/liberal-elitist/gun-toting profit monger

We'll wake the dead motherfucker. Fuck you. ---- Fallen513

-G-

Post by -G- » Fri May 19, 2017 10:23 pm

Ginseng Sullivan wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:51 pm
if i ever post pics of a fly with a propellor you know i'm a hostage and they have a gun to my head. i repeat though, anyone who would tie a fly with a rubber twister tail must have shit for brains as well as employees.
Praise the lord, there is hope. I'd like to throw fish helmet-skull-mask-whatever the fucks in same category while we're at it. You watch in 2 years there's going to be a 'drunk and disorderly' head that makes people's flies dive without knowing how to spin deer hair.

And it will be my itchy pee pants
Maybe we haven't drank enough Busch- Nolan