kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By F.Babar
I'm headed south in a week. Will get you guys your flies when I get back...still waiting on the slackers.

Mullet on the brain!
By Hogleg
F.Babar wrote:I'm headed south in a week. Will get you guys your flies when I get back...still waiting on the slackers.

Mullet on the brain!
Give those fuckers hell brutha! Godspeed and don't get your head chopped off by the cartels.
By F.Babar
Well....papa Gallo gave me the fin this trip, but I knew it wasn't exactly prime rooster grounds. Bunch of chases...no eats. Standard Roo action, though I finally got some Dorado on the fly, and a nuclear fast Bonito. wow.

Anyway...lets get this shit wrapped.

Bearsfan...never got your flies....please advise.
By Bears Fan
Backup flies are packed and ready to ship. Just needed the word. Will hit the post first thing tomorrow.
By F.Babar
Cool. Ship them bad boys...and I will get everyone their flies. Sorry this shit took forever gentlemen...my first host.
By Bears Fan
Not your fault.

It's a drake swap, always worth the wait...
By NeedmoreDEET
Bears Fan wrote:Not your fault.

It's a drake swap, always worth the wait...
+1
all of the swaps that I've been in on here were definitely worth the wait.
By Hogleg
FB,

I already have my swap flies from:

Bears Fan
Southernstrain
Crabtops
(and of course the metric shit ton of flies that you sent to me before my Baja trip)

So take that into account when you divvy them up.

Let me know if you need more dinero for shipping the rest since you had to overnight the first package to me and I think I only sent you $20 seppo.
By Bears Fan
Hog, what is the diagnosis on that 8wt?
By Tailer
NeedmoreDEET wrote:+1
all of the swaps that I've been in on here were definitely worth the wait.
+2, all of the swaps I've been in on here that Deet was in were definitely worth the wait.
By Hogleg
Bears Fan wrote:Hog, what is the diagnosis on that 8wt?
Fair to good. I actually never sent it in. I think it will be fine as long as it isn't exposed to moisture 24 hours per day like it was in AK.

I'm gonna try to break it on a Bonefish in November.
By Bears Fan
Hogleg wrote:
Bears Fan wrote:Hog, what is the diagnosis on that 8wt?
Fair to good. I actually never sent it in. I think it will be fine as long as it isn't exposed to moisture 24 hours per day like it was in AK.

I'm gonna try to break it on a Bonefish in November.
That's the spirit!! Let me know what happens. Those things do have a lifetime warranty <h1>splash of bourbon</h1>

My wife had lunch with a friend today. When she[…]

And that is why fly fishing is ghey as fuck

I did get yours and SLSS’s flies today, and […]

Pour a sip

Marie Fredrikkson...she had the look And she wasn&[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine