kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
User avatar
By Bears Fan
#519968
My bitches should have made it mid week. I will shoot a special delivery to hog to cover all the bases if they don't show by tomorrow.
User avatar
By F.Babar
#520198
Nothing yet bears fan...probably today.
User avatar
By Hogleg
#520237
crabtops wrote:I knew i wasn't going to make it this weekend so I sent a couple direct to Hog today.
Got 'em today Crabby. Those flies are fucking sick dude! I appreciate it man, I'll get some East Cape stink on them in just a few more days.
User avatar
By Bears Fan
#520388
Sent a couple of back ups toward CO today. The USPS says my original box is still floating around somewhere in a local PO....
User avatar
By Hogleg
#520390
Bears Fan wrote:Sent a couple of back ups toward CO today. The USPS says my original box is still floating around somewhere in a local PO....
Muchas Gracias mi amigo.
User avatar
By crabtops
#520641
The flies I sent Hogleg work on striped bass

Image

You'll all get yours soon...
User avatar
By Hogleg
#520895
Several follows today but no eats- all on swapflies. One beached himself chasing FB's mullet, his mouth was 2 inches from the fucking fly. Gonna try southernstrains fly manana. Spotty web service here, standby...
User avatar
By F.Babar
#520898
Hogleg wrote:One beached himself chasing FB's mullet, his mouth was 2 inches from the fucking fly....
Booyah! Put the wood to 'em!
User avatar
By southernstrain
#520982
3 more weeks and i'll be there! Have had the woman out every sunday working on casting, we'll be panga'n it one day the rest will be from teh beach between drinks, books and tanning
User avatar
By Hogleg
#520999
southernstrain wrote:3 more weeks and i'll be there! Have had the woman out every sunday working on casting, we'll be panga'n it one day the rest will be from teh beach between drinks, books and tanning
Best thing you can do is teach her to huck a teaser gear lure with the hooks removed (ranger white and blue or red) about 100- 150 yards off the beach.

PM for details.
User avatar
By F.Babar
#521034
What the hell hogleg? I wanna see a picture of you Suplexing a Grande into the sand, Randy macho man savage style!
  • 1
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 15
deliberate fuel

very excellent, thank you. you find the right word[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Raymond Bumble (variation) https://live.stat[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

October 6, 2020 #44?? Gas $1.99 Started later […]

Shakedown: TR

Most excellent! Thanks for sharing, KP

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine