Rooster Swap

kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
Bears Fan

Re: Rooster Swap

Post by Bears Fan » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:10 pm

My bitches should have made it mid week. I will shoot a special delivery to hog to cover all the bases if they don't show by tomorrow.
"Some days you win, some you lose, and some get rained out." - Outcast

F.Babar

Post by F.Babar » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:21 am

Nothing yet bears fan...probably today.
I could agree with you, but then we'd both be fucking wrong

Hogleg

Post by Hogleg » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:43 pm

crabtops wrote:I knew i wasn't going to make it this weekend so I sent a couple direct to Hog today.
Got 'em today Crabby. Those flies are fucking sick dude! I appreciate it man, I'll get some East Cape stink on them in just a few more days.
"girls with eating disorders will usually let you come in there in butt." -Jhnnythndr
"...my grandmother’s Tang always tasted like rusty water and dirty socks." - Average Joe
"with some limited exceptions steelhead live where the lady selection is sparce." - MTG

Bears Fan

Post by Bears Fan » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:36 pm

Sent a couple of back ups toward CO today. The USPS says my original box is still floating around somewhere in a local PO....
"Some days you win, some you lose, and some get rained out." - Outcast

Hogleg

Post by Hogleg » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:48 pm

Bears Fan wrote:Sent a couple of back ups toward CO today. The USPS says my original box is still floating around somewhere in a local PO....
Muchas Gracias mi amigo.
"girls with eating disorders will usually let you come in there in butt." -Jhnnythndr
"...my grandmother’s Tang always tasted like rusty water and dirty socks." - Average Joe
"with some limited exceptions steelhead live where the lady selection is sparce." - MTG

DizzyDean

Post by DizzyDean » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:52 pm

Ive been backlogged with a bunch of commercial orders and some charity work for a few raffles, gonna mail mine out in the next couple days. sorry for the lag
my blog from the Sierras

http://rustyhooks.wordpress.com

crabtops

Post by crabtops » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:26 pm

The flies I sent Hogleg work on striped bass

You'll all get yours soon...
"You may be about to find out that the sluts are more fun than the pristine ladies."

Hogleg

Post by Hogleg » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:01 pm

Several follows today but no eats- all on swapflies. One beached himself chasing FB's mullet, his mouth was 2 inches from the fucking fly. Gonna try southernstrains fly manana. Spotty web service here, standby...

F.Babar

Post by F.Babar » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:10 pm

Hogleg wrote:One beached himself chasing FB's mullet, his mouth was 2 inches from the fucking fly....
Booyah! Put the wood to 'em!

southernstrain

Post by southernstrain » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:29 pm

3 more weeks and i'll be there! Have had the woman out every sunday working on casting, we'll be panga'n it one day the rest will be from teh beach between drinks, books and tanning

Hogleg

Post by Hogleg » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:25 pm

southernstrain wrote:3 more weeks and i'll be there! Have had the woman out every sunday working on casting, we'll be panga'n it one day the rest will be from teh beach between drinks, books and tanning
Best thing you can do is teach her to huck a teaser gear lure with the hooks removed (ranger white and blue or red) about 100- 150 yards off the beach.

PM for details.

F.Babar

Post by F.Babar » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:56 am

What the hell hogleg? I wanna see a picture of you Suplexing a Grande into the sand, Randy macho man savage style!