kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By SnuffBox

UPS chick called them "tackle", then asked if they were worth more than $100.

Knowing she was referring strictly to their value as a consumer good, I simply shook my head.

I wanted to explain to her that they were worth a great deal more to me... As a way to connect with the brethren, learn some new things, and maybe give me reason to take another picture ( and another shot) the next time I'm on the water.

The board has seemed somehow less than its former self lately, but I hate the idea that what I know as "the Drake" has been lost.

So, here's to the great time Ive shared with some of you boys (especially the Appalachian contingent), but especially to the memories I hope to make with the rest... You know, the Drake.
:cool
By befuddled
quit sniveling in your bourbon, you lousy fuck. :cool
By Highsticken
befuddled wrote:quit sniveling in your bourbon, you lousy fuck. :cool
Yeah ..... PPPRRrrrettty fuggin ghey.
By Palometa
SnuffBox wrote:Image

So, here's to the great time Ive shared with some of you boys (especially the Appalachian contingent), but especially to the memories I hope to make with the rest... You know, the Drake.
:cool

Sounds like a toast to the fishing brethren, a big box....did she ask if there were any clear hazardous liquids inside??
By SnuffBox

That sounded way less ghey when I wrote it. Fuckin' bourbon. I stand by the sentiment, though.
Palometa wrote:
Sounds like a toast to the fishing brethren, a big box....did she ask if there were any clear hazardous liquids inside??
Shine's in the livewell... you're welcome to it.
By D-nymph
Box in the mail reading "Penis cream" + ghey flyties + coozie + self addressed & stamped envelope.
By Highsticken
Its all good snuff. Far be it for me to call out anyone for drunk posting. Flies will be out by Monday.
By overbrook
befuddled wrote:mine were long since done, then I decided to bartardize the pattern. Then I ran out of peacock herl. So I decided to bastardize the ever-living fucking hell out of the pattern, and I ran out of squirrel.

How is that even possible? Peacock herl never runs out, you just look in your shit, and poof, there it is. WTF?
Another sig line :cool
By Palometa
Some awesome stuff has showed up at the house the last few days...time to get tying. NEKVT sent a loaded koozie in. :Roll Eyes Pure Hoppiness....

1. Palometa
2. Kyle
3. Highsticken
4. Streamer
5. Befuddled
6. Steelhound
7. NEKVT - IN
8. Tailer - Snuffbox - IN
9. Bullship - i'd be jazzed to see a wiggle cig show up
10. Foureyedgeek
11. PBRStreetgang - IN
12. V WAke - IN
13. Blue Ridge Angler - IN
14. Fly-Chucker - IN
15. D-Nymph
16. NeedMoreDeet
By NEKvt
Glad it made it safe and sound. Had to include something because my coozie collection was lacking anything worth passing along...
By foureyedgeek
I'll be sure to add sufficient hops delivery vehicles to make up for my likely late arrival.
By Highsticken
I am kinda pissed that I picked up a Fugly hair packer 2 weeks ago. Ya see my problem is, my deer hair bugs have gotten exponentially better. Now I have a super nice set of flies for myself and a bunch of what I thought were nice at the time flies for all of you. This leaves me 2 options. #1 send out what I have already tied for the swap. The'll fish but they arnt pretty. Or B) Man the fuck up and spend an hour cutting shit off of the hooks and retie some bad ass fish killers....... Whatever. Fuck me and fuck you too. Dont bitch if my flies are a little late. And fuck you too. Mr.Cohen. The packer is the nuts. :cool

I cannae believe you cunts let me back in. wanna […]

Continue Sir, this is all good🤜🤜

mini jammer

tsk. maaan... I thought this was about peebs. […]

Western Snowpack 2020

Our snowpack was at .5 inch this morning in the Oz[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine