kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By NEKvt
Water is still hard as a rock around me. Looking at some awesome smallie bugs sitting on my tying bench is just going to increase the desire for some warmwater action.
By befuddled
I know you guys like big hairy streamers for smallies, but I believe in this pattern for them. If you're skeptical, I have a squirrel/marabou pattern also tied up that should be slutty enough to appease the masses

I'd love to tie this puppy up with those fishskulls things, but the local doesn't carry them and I rarely have enough patience for an online order if I'm actually in the mood to tie
By Kylemc
My shitty flies left today. I didn't tag them,they are the shitty ones. I can say THEY WORK.
By FredA
befuddled wrote:I know you guys like big hairy streamers for smallies, but I believe in this pattern for them. If you're skeptical, I have a squirrel/marabou pattern also tied up that should be slutty enough to appease the masses

I'd love to tie this puppy up with those fishskulls things, but the local doesn't carry them and I rarely have enough patience for an online order if I'm actually in the mood to tie
befuddled, I would love to do some testing with that fly for you. I'm not skeptical... I just think that one would kick ass around here. :cool
By Palometa
Small Jaw Swappers....below is the updated list, and Kyle's are in the mail. Let's get this things wrapped up, turkey season is about to kick off, then smallies. I haven't had a package show up in a few days. If you need an addy, PM me.

In:
1. Palometa - IN
2. Kyle - IN
3. Highsticken
4. Streamer
5. Befuddled
6. Steelhound - IN
7. NEKVT - IN
8. Tailer - Snuffbox - IN
9. Bullship - i'd be jazzed to see a wiggle cig show up - IN
10. Foureyedgeek - IN
11. PBRStreetgang - IN
12. V WAke - IN
13. Blue Ridge Angler - IN
14. Fly-Chucker - IN
15. D-Nymph - IN
16. NeedMoreDeet
Last edited by Palometa on Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By foureyedgeek
Processed through USPS Sort Facility

March 14, 2013, 9:09 pm

NASHVILLE, TN 37230

Expected Delivery By:
March 14, 2013

Should be there by yesterday.
By befuddled
I have a few eyes that I never epoxied, so I'll do that today and get them shipped Monday (tomorrow's saint paddy's day parade and green beer, so i know full well I ain't shipping anything tomorrow)
By Highsticken
I will do my best to get them in the mail monday or tuesday. Almost done.
By Palometa
I got back in town last night and had foureyedgeeks and Kyle's flies waiting in the PO. I think I'm only missing highsticken, befuddled, NeedMoreDeet and Streamer's flies. This thing is close to wrapping up and smaller season is around the corner. They're done baddass flies here and some pretty good coozies too. :cool
Fissures in Trout Idolatry

I wouldn't call meself a literary critic but it la[…]

2nd batch ready to ship. Hope you guys like some[…]

Top shelf goods :cool

Enough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn2MwHGbP1A&fe[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine