kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By Woolybug25
SnuffBox wrote:pm sent

Inny McIN IN IN IN.
In at the buzzer. Snuff is taking _9er's spot. His fly in the last one was sick. I'm still catching fish on those damned things.

14 tyers, each person ties 13 flies. March 29th due date.

Let's get it on.
By Pelhament
Woolybug25 wrote:
In, if there is room left.
Fo Sho :cool
Sweet, I'll get to tying. This year I will try to do something a little more on the castable side of the curve, last years entry was a monstrosity of uncastable proportions.
By Woolybug25
Pelhament wrote:
Woolybug25 wrote:
Sweet, I'll get to tying. This year I will try to do something a little more on the castable side of the curve, last years entry was a monstrosity of uncastable proportions.

Good. Somebody is going to have to make up the lack of castability of mine. The one I am going to tie literally has rattle and a lip on it. Think has to be cast on about 2-3 ft of mono tied up to a sinktip. Otherwise, you cant get the damn thing out of the water.

But boy does it move!
By FredA
Pelhament wrote:
Woolybug25 wrote:
I don't know about that Pel... yours was one of my favorites from last year. I'd be more than happy to take them off your hands... that is if there's any extras you might have laying around. Personally I'd love to see an SBS for that thing. Sick fly dude. :cool
By FinChaser
Fuk me sideways. I always miss these things.
By vaku
I suppose I need to start checking in the tying section again. Hate that I missed this, but I will be tying up some more double bunnies for myself, they were a go to fly the few times I got outlast year.

If someone want to send me a set for photos, I'll return the (mostly) whole set back to ya.

pt
By overbrook
FinChaser wrote:Fuk me sideways. I always miss these things.
No shit! Get busy for a day and the damn swaps are already in overflow.
By Ramcatt
what is everyone feeling?

7-9"? trout
10-13"? musky/pike

this tr is like my redemption for not gittins to g[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Shucked Up Snowshoe Emerger (variation) http[…]

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49909295692_1[…]

93F279A2-B8AE-4AAA-8F54-DB6286C7D6DE.jpeg

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine