kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By slapshot
My flies might only be 4". Just sayin :coffee
By franzen
[report]This will be what I'm doing if it's cool with everyone. I plan on doing it in a couple other color patterns. Any colors you guys prefer?

Image[/report]
By slapshot
Diggin that color dude. Dig it a lot :cool
By steelhound
I dig it franny

Got my fleet together. Just need to install eyes
Sorry for shitty pic
By tb3.
Glista wrote:
steelhound wrote:I dig it franny

Got my fleet together. Just need to install eyes
Sorry for shitty pic
Fuck me sideways! I havent even started mine yet .
x2, starting to feel guilty with all the cool shit being thrown up. I'll make a point of visiting the flyshop tonight :coffee
By slapshot
Shit I'm still trying to figure out what I wanna tie. I over analyze stuff way too much.

Thinking maybe something like this.
By CarelessEthiopian
CarelessEthiopian wrote: This swap means I'll have to make a trip to Denver for supplies. Dammit.

[report]Went down to the city today.

It's on!

Image[/report]
By Woolybug25
Nice!!!

ATTN: We are substituting the sticker for a lighter this time. It doesn't have to be a zippo or anything, just stop by that creepy gas station by your local and pick up a weird bic. Unicorn, bass fishing, strippers leaning on El Camino's and Lynard Skynard lighters will suffice.
By overbrook
Woolybug25 wrote:Nice!!!

ATTN: We are substituting the sticker for a lighter this time. It doesn't have to be a zippo or anything, just stop by that creepy gas station by your local and pick up a weird bic. Unicorn, bass fishing, strippers leaning on El Camino's and Lynard Skynard lighters will suffice.
Woolybug....not that its any of my fuckin buiseness....but lighters can't be shipped via regular mail.....might present a problem shipping wise. Not trying to be a dick or anything....just was'nt sure if you were aware of it.....may get some fly shipments confiscated is all.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49909295692_1[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

BRF’s Hi-vis Spinner II https://live.s[…]

93F279A2-B8AE-4AAA-8F54-DB6286C7D6DE.jpeg

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine