kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
I started a deal like this a few years ago. I have a ton of old flies that I will never use for one reason or another and I periodically like to clean out the clutter. If anyone has noob friends or knows some new converts to fly fishing let me know and I will send a package.

First guy to speak up gets it. Pull out what you want (if any), add you own shitty flies and pass it down the road. I'm down south so these are more of the warm water, streamer, saltwater variety...

I yield to the floor
Done. I think I still have your address, but to be sure drop me a PM.

I'll have it out in the next few days.
hmmm. got me thinking I have a mason jar of chewed up deerhair and failed experiments about a 1/3 full. lemme give this some thought . we can call it the jar of flies swap shit or something. my brain is now working
Bears Fan wrote:I have a shit ton of flies to get rid of.
Pedro, send me your address and I'll ship it out next week. Fair waning, I picked off NMD's deer hair stuff.
So my wife just asked me what the priority mail box in the office contained. Honestly I was a little scared of the answer, seeing as it's been there for a year. Turned out it was these flies.

BF, send me your address. Or anyone else who wants these.

:cheer
Box is off to Bearsfan full of JD's flies plus a few from me. I didn't take any, as I figured that'd be my penance for being an ass.
Spring in the SE AK

I look forward to every annual installment. as alw[…]

"Indiana Man" is the northwoods, more do[…]

Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

Got FredA’s flies today - lookin good, dood

Cracked windshield chronicles

Just came across my copy of the chronicles. Was th[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine