kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
[report]
Woolybug25 wrote:I shant think that we should go through with this endevour without a swap, no?
Sure, Wooly. That sounds splendid.

Now that we got out of the way, there cannot be a Year of The Muddler without fair dealings and proper fly arsenals. So sign up for the Muddler Swap and get yourself some crappily tied muddlers to join the party. Here are the rulez.

1) Must be a muddler of some sort. Examples:
Hell... if it has a deerhead on it, and heero approves, then it's ok.
2) Can be for any fish species, but don't be retarded. Most people are going to be fishing trouts and smallfaces with them.
3) Post up pics of feesh caught on said flies in heero's "Year of The Muddler" thread.
4) Flies due to my doorstep by March 31st.

So... who's comin' with me?

1) Wooly
2) heero
3) flybug
4) kyped

5) befuddled
6) MaineDrifter
7) FredA
8) Blumpkin
9) Jessnuts
10) SLSS
11) Dizzydean
12) Adams
13) Ironman

PINK = Flies Received[/report]
Last edited by Woolybug25 on Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:41 pm, edited 14 times in total.
how many do we need here? 2 per person? need to know so i can get enough razor blades , save one for myself to bleed out if i dont get any flies in return, again.
flybug.pa. wrote:how many do we need here? 2 per person? need to know so i can get enough razor blades , save one for myself to bleed out if i dont get any flies in return, again.
We'll limit the amount of tyers to 13. That way you send in 12 flies.

Since you posted, you're in. :cool
bolstered by my recent success in finishing my shrimp flies. I would like to subscribe to this thread.

borski zuddlers on the menu

edit to put an "r" in front of "ecent"
if it has a deer hair head its a muddler.....okay, great then. 7 razor blades.
I'm not thinking straight from food poisoning. I'm in

My point was simply this is an important stream,[…]

Kevin, as always it was great to see you and have […]

Rust Belt 2019

He did....with my camera!! And my fish :gun

Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

when do i get my goddamn flies. is what im wonderi[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine