Heero's Great Muddler Swap - Year of The Muddler

kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
Adams

Re: Heero's Great Muddler Swap - Year of The Muddler

Post by Adams » Tue May 05, 2015 1:35 pm

I realize I'm sucking hind tit on this, but give me until Saturday to get 'em in the mail?

If you need a reason to drink, you have a problem. . .

"I just think it's funny that the one constant in this place over the past five years is that it was a cool place right up until the next person joined." nemo

When life gives you limes, it's Gods way of telling you that you're an idiot. spudnik

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Wed May 06, 2015 3:51 pm

Adams wrote:I realize I'm sucking hind tit on this, but give me until Saturday to get 'em in the mail?

Sure thing. Got two others in the mail too. I'll ship once I get them.
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com

befuddled

Post by befuddled » Thu May 07, 2015 3:17 pm

OK, I'm in the mail, should get there saturday with adams's
There are so many dildos out there, you''d think setting their phones to vibrate would come naturally. ---SUAF

greedy capitalist/liberal-elitist/gun-toting profit monger

We'll wake the dead motherfucker. Fuck you. ---- Fallen513

ironman

Post by ironman » Sun May 10, 2015 8:04 pm

It'll be June before long, Richards.
"if you don't understand the perfect logic of this, then you may as well fuck right off Teh Suk" - Fatman

"I took a Japanese whaling approach to panfishing as a kid." - Boomin

Adams

Post by Adams » Tue May 12, 2015 7:45 am

Mine are in today's mail. When y'all get them you will wonder how badly my Parkinson's has progressed, given the hair work on the heads. It was really just the DT's. I'm going to call them a wife beater muddler - there isn't much collar there.
If you need a reason to drink, you have a problem. . .

"I just think it's funny that the one constant in this place over the past five years is that it was a cool place right up until the next person joined." nemo

When life gives you limes, it's Gods way of telling you that you're an idiot. spudnik

Heero[CntRmbrPwd]

Post by Heero[CntRmbrPwd] » Tue May 12, 2015 8:02 am

Sorry I havent sent mine yet, guys. I guess its best if I just drop out so as to not hold you all up any longer.

kyped

Post by kyped » Tue May 12, 2015 5:40 pm

heero- i've been seeing your work for some time. i REALLY want your piece of this swap. could you wrap it up inside of a week? ish?
catching wild trout 'til the break of dawn

Heero[CntRmbrPwd]

Post by Heero[CntRmbrPwd] » Tue May 12, 2015 7:54 pm

Ok, Ill try my best.

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Fri May 15, 2015 10:20 am

Just got Adams' flies. WOW. Well worth the wait. Great muddlers and thanks for the extras!

So here's the dealio, fellas. Below is the list of flies I have. I made arrangements with the final four and Adams was the only guy to come through (in good fashion). So unless one of the 3 pipe up, or if any other drakian wants to take their spot and have flies to me by next week, then I will pack these up this weekend and get them out. Mixing up the extras and divying them up between everyone.

1) Wooly
2) heero
3) flybug
4) kyped

5) befuddled
6) MaineDrifter
7) FredA
8) Blumpkin
9) Jessnuts
10) SLSS
11) Dizzydean
12) Adams
13) Ironman

PINK = Flies Received
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

DizzyDean

Post by DizzyDean » Sun May 17, 2015 12:12 pm

I'm an asshole, sorry for gumming up the works WB. Been on the road almost all spring. Heading back home tonight, guiding tomorrow, then I should have some time to tie next week. If you already mailed them, or don't feel like waiting no worries, otherwise I mail mine by Friday plus some extra goodies.
my blog from the Sierras

http://rustyhooks.wordpress.com

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Sun May 17, 2015 1:48 pm

DizzyDean wrote:I'm an asshole, sorry for gumming up the works WB. Been on the road almost all spring. Heading back home tonight, guiding tomorrow, then I should have some time to tie next week. If you already mailed them, or don't feel like waiting no worries, otherwise I mail mine by Friday plus some extra goodies.
No worries. This is the last push out of the date though. Flies go out next weekend, regardless of what I have.

My OCD is on overdrive.

befuddled

Post by befuddled » Mon May 18, 2015 11:37 am

I wised up after the last two swaps and got a tracking number so I will be able yo tell you for sure where my flies are after work.
There are so many dildos out there, you''d think setting their phones to vibrate would come naturally. ---SUAF

greedy capitalist/liberal-elitist/gun-toting profit monger

We'll wake the dead motherfucker. Fuck you. ---- Fallen513