kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
Woolybug25 wrote:@jessnuts - Is that a cigar box with muddlers designs printed on the front of it? MUST HAVE.
Indeed! I didn't even do that on purpose. My flies will ship in one that you will keep for your efforts in this swap. :cool
jessnuts wrote:
Woolybug25 wrote:@jessnuts - Is that a cigar box with muddlers designs printed on the front of it? MUST HAVE.
Indeed! I didn't even do that on purpose. My flies will ship in one that you will keep for your efforts in this swap. :cool
*cough*

Sage cigars?
Surly wrote:Just peeking in to see how the "Wooly Could Suck the Fun Out of a Dildo" Swap is going...

At least our dildo's would get shipped and actually arrive...
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:Whence next ye find yourself upon a western Irish lough drifting about on a wooden boat hoping for a pull from a salmon or sea trout ye might say to yourself, "Self, Im really glad I was in that swap with Heero for there be a fish tugging upon my muddled Claret Bumble".

If you look at that pic with just the right level of blinding hangover.
It looks as if you are holding a pair of blue chicken balls

Honestly those look super fishy.
Woolybug25 wrote:
Surly wrote:Just peeking in to see how the "Wooly Could Suck the Fun Out of a Dildo" Swap is going...

At least our dildo's would get shipped and actually arrive...
Yes! The very first swap verse swap throw down. Surly and Bug play one fly tie at a time head to head style. 24 mudlers enter, 12 leave. Swap flies in a fishes face count double. It is on!

Apologies to my team in advance.
i should have the Morgan done by the time this is over. happily launching deerhair dildos .
[report]Image

Owner Aki 3/0... I will pinch down that barb eventually, right now I have a harpoon/whaling fetish so just deal wit it. Throw a Large cone on there, may wish to torch one up as well Spliffy... Put down a thread base, then tie in a ribbon of Flashabou, put a coat of Sally Hansons down.

Step 1 complete.
[/report]
[report]Image

Let that first coat of Sally's dry, then tie in a 1/8" Seppo Foam strip. Fold the strip back and put 2 loose wraps around it just to hold it in place.

Step 2 Complete.
[/report]
[report]Image

Put a coat of Sally's on top of that Foam Strip and pull the ribbon of flash on top of the foam thereby glueing foam to said flash. Put another coat or 2 of Sally's on top of the flash, let it dry back off your securing wraps and Trim the foam at the point you had the securing wraps.

Now the Foam anti foul / slight tail floatation device is hussied up and in place, intentionally disguised as a muddler turd by the by...

Throw another coat of Sally's on the shank and I will be back to finish and catch a giant bull trout with it in a bit.

Step 3 complete.

[/report]
anticipation of launching that thing with a Burkheimer mandrel glass product
blumpkin's defecating Zuddler.

I am fucking with you, mine are Cone Head, Pine Squirrel Zuddlers #2.

The 3/0 defacating Zuddler came out fishable for Pike, Bulls and Macs, going out to fish it today.
Only posting a pic of that one in a fishes mouth.

WB25 thanks for putting up with me and being a great host, PM me the Ship to Addy, I have enough done for the swap and just need to find cool extras for you this weekend, will take pics and ship Monday.

good weather AND no trips to the ER? I don't beli[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Golden Olive Bumble Hog https://live.staticf[…]

Widespread Panic SUCKS

Wait for 10... Alvin Lee could abide

Peeing off the porch....TR

Proper! :cool

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine