kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By SOBF
Unfortunately it doesn't articulate, that's why I have a folding table in there too. Able to crap and tie at the same time
At my age I can crap and tie at the same time too. Clean up afterwards is problematic though.
By root wad
SOBF wrote:
Unfortunately it doesn't articulate, that's why I have a folding table in there too. Able to crap and tie at the same time
At my age I can crap and tie at the same time too. Clean up afterwards is problematic though.
Mayhaps you should enlist the aid of a licensed plumber.
By Genome
SnuffBox wrote:Nice spaces, fellas.

Saw the hanging gallon ziplock bags in a DVD somewhere. Solid mount, easy to pack in a hurry.

As you were.
Hadn't seen the basement in awhile, so good!

Image[/URL]
By Stovetop
austrotard wrote:roomy.
Yah. Better than the closet I was stuck in....literal closet not figurative closet. or is it figurative not literal ....whichever one means I'm not gay.
By 421sd
[report]My little shithole. Finally found a suitable desk last summer (actually my bride found it garage sale-ing). Been living out of plastic boxes for years, so still trying to settle in and get organization.....

Yo Creamer....nice deers. :cool
Desk.jpg
Desk.jpg (874 KiB) Viewed 1209 times
[/report]
By root wad
421sd wrote:[report]My little shithole. Finally found a suitable desk last summer (actually my bride found it garage sale-ing). Been living out of plastic boxes for years, so still trying to settle in and get organization.....

Yo Creamer....nice deers. :cool
Desk.jpg[/report]
Criminy, my tying desk, also from a garage sale, has a twin sister.
Attachments:
PC270133.jpg
PC270133.jpg (131.57 KiB) Viewed 1111 times
Atlantic salmonfly swap

a message some cunt sent a good mate of mine... […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Carnage Hot Pink Mayfly https://live.staticf[…]

ARGENTINA 2020 PART IV

nerd.

And the beer not yet poured...that would be yours,[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine