kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By yard4sale
You rock Tim!

5 day smallie float starting Thursday so these were always destined to arrive Friday morning... Did spin up a bunch of clousers last night so if the fish don't like it well fuk em...
By Woolybug25
Heading to the east side this weekend. So timing will be mucho perfecto. Thanks Timmyay.
By Deadwestern
Once again honored to be a part of this swap. Through and through these are flies that you wade across the river to retrieve, trespass on docks to unhook, and commit light treason to bring back home. Sure as shit you don't just break them off.

-Cheers Fellas.
By Streamer
Got mine on Saturday. Thanks, Tim, for the excellent job as chief cat herder. These flies will now go into my box with the label "No, I don't have any more, and no, you can't borrow anything in this box".
Thanks y'all that tied 'em. These are seriously good flies.

Yer Pal,
Streamer
By Woolybug25
Returned home from the long weekend to a veddy nice surprise. These flies rock and looking forward to getting them wet. Thanks fellas.
By fly-chucker
Got mine in yesterdays post :cool

thanks for running this shit show Timmah
"official" intro

This reeks of the Widespread panics twats. Th[…]

Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

second bump, cuz Scott's puke is foamy

come hell or high water tr

IMG_6407 (2).JPG IMG_6388 (2).JPG IMG_6268.JP[…]

CarpSpace

seein hows we never manage to poopfish at the lua[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine