kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By fly-chucker
SnuffBox wrote: Mon May 01, 2017 1:14 pm Image

No rush. Really.

80,000, that's a fuck ton of water :smile
By SnuffBox
fly-chucker wrote: Mon May 01, 2017 3:38 pm
SnuffBox wrote: Mon May 01, 2017 1:14 pm Image

No rush. Really.

80,000, that's a fuck ton of water :smile
Not sure, but that might just be the gauge's max. This river's immediate neighbor broke its gauge at over 130,000cfs and was estimated to have surpassed 200,000cfs. Its unreal.

By 421sd
SnuffBox wrote: Mon May 01, 2017 6:23 pmNot sure, but that might just be the gauge's max. This river's immediate neighbor broke its gauge at over 130,000cfs and was estimated to have surpassed 200,000cfs. Its unreal.

Yeah, lotta bad shit happening here in the Ozarks. Lotta good people's dreams being/have been washed away. Gonna be some major river cleanups needed this summer. Bridges out, roads damaged, cabins/homes gone, etc........and sadly a few lives lost.

Took us 3 detours to get home from daughter's school concert on Sunday due to water over roadways in a 7-mile-drive.
By ironman
421sd wrote: Tue May 02, 2017 9:41 am
SnuffBox wrote: Mon May 01, 2017 6:23 pmNot sure, but that might just be the gauge's max. This river's immediate neighbor broke its gauge at over 130,000cfs and was estimated to have surpassed 200,000cfs. Its unreal.

Yeah, lotta bad shit happening here in the Ozarks. Lotta good people's dreams being/have been washed away. Gonna be some major river cleanups needed this summer. Bridges out, roads damaged, cabins/homes gone, etc........and sadly a few lives lost.

Took us 3 detours to get home from daughter's school concert on Sunday due to water over roadways in a 7-mile-drive.
Really sorry to hear that. Hang in there. If there are any local efforts for peoples, be sure to share.

WB25: franny (cmon man, got a dollar waiting on a dime!)
By D-nymph
Missouri dudes - Trigg sent me some pics yesterday. Mega devastation. Thoughts out to you fellas. I've yet to meet a Drakian fella from Missouri that wasn't salt of the earth & there's more than a few of you out there.
By pbrstreetgang
D-nymph wrote: Thu May 04, 2017 10:57 am Missouri dudes - Trigg sent me some pics yesterday. Mega devastation. Thoughts out to you fellas.
I cannot even begin to imagine. I was freaked out by a picnic table about 20' up a tree when I was out there with him and slapshot last year.
By flysmallie
D-nymph wrote: Thu May 04, 2017 10:57 am Missouri dudes - Trigg sent me some pics yesterday. Mega devastation. Thoughts out to you fellas. I've yet to meet a Drakian fella from Missouri that wasn't salt of the earth & there's more than a few of you out there.
Yep. There are a couple of outfitters on that river that instead of looking towards a great year are trying to figure out how to rebuild. When I talked to him on Sunday he said there would be a concentrated cleanup/rebuild effort at some point later. Somebody will post that info once it's been set.
By 421sd
D-nymph wrote: Thu May 04, 2017 10:57 am Missouri dudes - Trigg sent me some pics yesterday. Mega devastation. Thoughts out to you fellas. I've yet to meet a Drakian fella from Missouri that wasn't salt of the earth & there's more than a few of you out there.
Yeah, I expect I got the same pics you did from him — and that was just one river. Pretty much every stream along the Ozarks divide went Bonzai cfs. I got another 2.5 inches at my place yesterday on top of the 11+ last week (8+ Fri night - Sun morning). Wettest April on record for the Zarks.
By pbrstreetgang
bump - i would rather be disappointed about this than have to see the Foam Unlimited tying thread at the top

Hope everyone is looking forward to IG Horowitz re[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Muddled Denson Autumn Ordie https://live.sta[…]

KP got a good dig in. When I'm the guy who ge[…]

come hell or high water tr

Good year SFB. FYI, he's FSB over here, the[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine