BIG FATTY STREAMER SWAP V

kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
Woolybug25

BIG FATTY STREAMER SWAP V

Post by Woolybug25 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:27 pm

[report]

Hey bishes. It's been a while since we rolled a Big Fatty, and since spring is CE's favorite streamer season, here we a go with the 5th edition of the coolest swap this side of the nut house. Same rules as always. Deadline of May 16th. I'm limiting the spots in order to actually hit this. Some of us have a big trip the following weekend and it would be cool to be have flies for it. Don't do it for me... Do it for Average Joe.

Aighight bishes? Since most of the swaps I have partaken in have been about thirty months late, I want to make it clear to get your damned flies in on time!

A Few Rules

1) Streamers need to be BIG. Don't you dare send in a size 10 woolybug or I will send you back 1 foam ladybug.

2) Pick a pattern you use in your area. Steelbow, Muskyness, bass fish and Trout are all welcome

3) Deadline is Monday, May 16th, 2013. Which should leave everyone locked and loaded for the end of spring big water season and well stocked through the summer.

4) If you cant tie worth a shit, this swap isn't for you. First boogers need not apply, this swap is for the ballers.

5) Add a kewl sticker that someone would actually want to slap onto their bumper, boat, rod tube, etc.

6) Flies must be tagged. Prepayed return packaging need to be added for the return of your flies. Don't make me get into a fist fight at the post office. That lady is mean and she will take me down.

Here are some examples of previous entries, but feel free to be creative. Lookin' forward to seeing if anyone even wants in. If so, I will cut it off at 10-12 peeps. :cool

:cool

1) Woolybug
2) Stillsteamin
3) D-Nymph
4) SOBF
5) Steelhound
6) Fishpimp
7) Adams
8) -G-
9) flybug
10) Deet
11) Bearsfan[/report]
Last edited by Woolybug25 on Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:09 am, edited 7 times in total.
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com

pxatim

Re: BIG FATTY STREAMER SWAP V

Post by pxatim » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:33 pm

I nominate Dnymph.

FredA

Post by FredA » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:34 pm

Damn, I'd like to do this but I can't this year. I'll be right in the middle of a move.

stillsteamin

Post by stillsteamin » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:45 pm

In if you'll have me. Size 8 wbug ok? Could do a 4x shank, really make it nasty.
I still like to explore new water, but these holes and drifts and slots are like the books and records I have carried around for decades. They are not only places of affection - they are the fabric of my life. - Doug Rose

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:49 pm

FredA wrote:Damn, I'd like to do this but I can't this year. I'll be right in the middle of a move.
Don't let fear into your heart, Fred...
pxatim wrote:I nominate Dnymph.
He is in if he wants it, but i'll let him confirm.
stillsteamin wrote:In if you'll have me. Size 8 wbug ok? Could do a 4x shank, really make it nasty.
An articulated lady bug. It will serve you well. You're in.
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

D-nymph

Post by D-nymph » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:15 pm

Yes, I'm in.
"The devil's pourin drinks and his daughter needs a ride" - III

yard4sale

Post by yard4sale » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:33 pm

I wish I was a little bit taller
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

When your choices are between a pedophile religious zealot or a dem suddenly the pedophile religious zealot doesn't sound too bad. - PLOW

SOBF

Post by SOBF » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:25 pm

IN iffin I'm okay?

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:36 pm

SOBF wrote:IN iffin I'm okay?
More than happy to see that sig pic in this thread. :cool

steelhound

Post by steelhound » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:36 pm

This is my favoritest of all time. I'd like to play
frustrated. After a few "what the fucks?" "i suck"s and a break on shore I convinced her to get back to casting. I clearly remember this question/statement "so you actually think this is fun. These fish are fucked"
Marlo

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:55 pm

Last edited by Woolybug25 on Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

fishpimp

Post by fishpimp » Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:03 am

Count me in.
"You look like the type'a guy that gets outta' the shower to take a piss"- Diceman