BIG FATTY STREAMER SWAP V

kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
steelhound

Re: BIG FATTY STREAMER SWAP V

Post by steelhound » Fri May 27, 2016 10:55 am

Mine just hit the post this morning.
frustrated. After a few "what the fucks?" "i suck"s and a break on shore I convinced her to get back to casting. I clearly remember this question/statement "so you actually think this is fun. These fish are fucked"
Marlo

flybug.pa.

Post by flybug.pa. » Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:26 pm

Although MR. Don is not in on this i am wondering if this is one of those swaps where the flies dont actually show up, just the stickers
If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it.
- Frank Zappa

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:06 am

flybug.pa. wrote:Although MR. Don is not in on this i am wondering if this is one of those swaps where the flies dont actually show up, just the stickers
Sorry for not having an update yet. I'll try to get an updated list when I get home. All flies are really good so far. Those that haven't sent know who they are.

Btw, you're all getting white boogie men from me.
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:09 am

Also, just noticed that Adams is in this swap. I know he ended up being a no show in the Smalljaw swap. I'm going to send him a pm to see if he has made it back to the site, but if I can't get a response from him. I'm going to replace him with someone that ties quickly.
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

pxatim

Post by pxatim » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:12 pm

Woolybug25 wrote:Also, just noticed that Adams is in this swap. I know he ended up being a no show in the Smalljaw swap. I'm going to send him a pm to see if he has made it back to the site, but if I can't get a response from him. I'm going to replace him with someone that ties quickly.

I still have 3 pm's that I sent him from the smalljaw swap that he hasn't read yet.

If you need a replacement... I can whip something up this weekend and post monday.. just sayin

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:44 am

pxatim wrote:
Woolybug25 wrote:Also, just noticed that Adams is in this swap. I know he ended up being a no show in the Smalljaw swap. I'm going to send him a pm to see if he has made it back to the site, but if I can't get a response from him. I'm going to replace him with someone that ties quickly.

I still have 3 pm's that I sent him from the smalljaw swap that he hasn't read yet.

If you need a replacement... I can whip something up this weekend and post monday.. just sayin
I'm going to make an executive decision here and swap you for Adams. He hasn't logged into the site since April, bailed on the small jaw swap and doesn't seem to be on track for this one. So you're up Timmay. Thanks for stepping in.

Updated List:

1) Woolybug
2) Stillsteamin
3) D-Nymph - Got 'em
4) SOBF - Got 'em
5) Steelhound - Got 'em
6) Fishpimp - Got 'em
7) Timmay
8) -G- - Got 'em
9) flybug - Got 'em
10) Deet
11) Bearsfan - Got 'em
Last edited by Woolybug25 on Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stillsteamin

Post by stillsteamin » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:01 pm

Shit, mine will be in the mail by the weekend. Pinky swear. My roommate's satanic feline took three off my desk the other day and dragged them back to its lair, expertly disassembling them without, unfortunately, sticking a 2/0 through its paw. I sprayed it in the face with a homemade piss brew of water, vinegar, and lemon juice (fucker hates that shit) which was satisfying but completely pointless as it was back inside my room pulling t-shirts out of my closet within the hour.

That is my most amusing and valid excuse, of many.
I still like to explore new water, but these holes and drifts and slots are like the books and records I have carried around for decades. They are not only places of affection - they are the fabric of my life. - Doug Rose

pxatim

Post by pxatim » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:21 am

[report]Headed your way bug.

6/0 partridge up front 4/0 behind

Image[/report]

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:13 am

So are you guys gonna... Like... Send in your flies and shit?

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:31 am

Got Stillsteamin's stack of steamy goodness.

C'mon Deet and Timmay...

pxatim

Post by pxatim » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:05 pm

Vacation and shit.. no excuse. Done and on their way as of this afternoon.

NeedmoreDEET

Post by NeedmoreDEET » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:07 pm

If you want to go ahead without me, I solemnly promise to mail a package to each participant. But, I am taking my lovely wife on our 30th Anniversary vacation tomorrow and it's been a pain in the ass to get my ducks lined up. It's been a rough year, but I really have no excuses for being so late.
I like that quote....now have someone hold your head under water until you post a proper intro....or until you stop struggling. - RFA