Floating Clouser Pattern?

kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
F1ykuni

Floating Clouser Pattern?

Post by F1ykuni » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:13 pm

Any of you gents ever hear of it? Google let me down :(

From rumors, it's a floating popper-type pattern that once tugged hard can dive deep, then bloop itself back to the surface. Supposedly a killah' pattern!

pbrstreetgang

Re: Floating Clouser Pattern?

Post by pbrstreetgang » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:29 pm

veins full of disappearing ink

Lando

Post by Lando » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:32 pm

Sounds like a boobie fly made popular from Pyramid. The theory has merit......kind of like everyone likes to watch a fight, but no one really wants to get into one? The fly will get the fish(s) attention, but I wouldn't rely on that to get the majority of the nibbles. Try dropping a more natural imitation behind that fly a bit and see what happens.

:cool
If my tombstone reads, "He never ate sushi." it won't be a lie, and I'll be OK with that.

~Average Joe

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:53 am

pbrstreetgang wrote:http://bfy.tw/9XGL

brilliance.
mate, it's ryan says... and ryan didn't say.
you're out.

Hogleg

Post by Hogleg » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:30 pm

F1ykuni wrote:Any of you gents ever hear of it? Google let me down :(

From rumors, it's a floating popper-type pattern that once tugged hard can dive deep, then bloop itself back to the surface. Supposedly a killah' pattern!

I tie that pattern and it's fucking deadly in the right hands.

I don't work for cheap and I don't contract for anything less than a dozen dozen. Some of these guys here can vouch for my work.

Let me know.
"girls with eating disorders will usually let you come in there in butt." -Jhnnythndr
"...my grandmother’s Tang always tasted like rusty water and dirty socks." - Average Joe
"with some limited exceptions steelhead live where the lady selection is sparce." - MTG

LA Fly Guy

Post by LA Fly Guy » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:28 am

Hogleg wrote:
F1ykuni wrote:Any of you gents ever hear of it? Google let me down :(

I tie that pattern and it's fucking deadly in the right hands.

I don't work for cheap and I don't contract for anything less than a dozen dozen. Some of these guys here can vouch for my work.

Let me know.
I can vouch both for the fucking deadliness of the pattern and quality of work Hogleg puts out. I can provide photographic evidence if I need to.

The google must be weak with this one. I googled "clouser floating popper" and all kind of ship popped up. Or maybe I'm just special.