kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By -G-
yard4sale wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:03 pm
-G- wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:48 am Thank you Yard. Depending on what rods I end up getting as replacements I might send you a PM.

In other relates to everyone,

Get your flies to me soon bishes

PBR, bug, and slss put some good honest time into making each fly special and the least we can all do is get some decent shit back to them In a timely manner.
I've been sitting on 2 left for a week now. Got a new batch of braid and will get it done this weekend.

I'm sending you the Sage VT2 13'6" 8wt thats been kicking around this place for a while. Hope you can find some big water, this thing is a freaking cannon. It comes with a Rio Int Skagit but I don't have any other lines that heavy. If you need any short 6/7 wt or switch lines I'm your man.
Boom! Looking forward to seeing your bugs.

Anyone heard from heero?

I’d also be more than honored to fish the drakian cannon Spey. There’s two rivers I’d fish the hell out of it around these parts.
By yard4sale
I figured he just wanted an extra set of flies. Veteran move....
By yard4sale
So am I the last asshole besides heero (maybe)? Busy time at work and trying to get a couple extras done for the G but can get it out tomorrow if so.
By pbrstreetgang
I am waiting for the ice to go away at this point. Unless MI tribs are looking good...

Take your time, yard. Or else you'll turn in something that belongs in ScottP's thread...
By -G-
pbrstreetgang wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:16 pm I am waiting for the ice to go away at this point. Unless MI tribs are looking good...

Take your time, yard. Or else you'll turn in something that belongs in ScottP's thread...

Maybe we'll have these flies before winter comes..
Oh wait

Relates: MI tribs are not looking good
By SLSS
Ours are climbing, but we've got a big break coming, and just as folks head back to work, and I think about fishing, they should be coming into shape. :coffee
Last edited by SLSS on Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My wife had lunch with a friend today. When she[…]

And that is why fly fishing is ghey as fuck

I did get yours and SLSS’s flies today, and […]

Pour a sip

Marie Fredrikkson...she had the look And she wasn&[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine