Old SBSs

kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
ScottP

Old SBSs

Post by ScottP » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:00 am

Photobucket, where I've been storing my pics since 2011, has recently made some changes (none for the better) and now blocks 3rd party sites, like Drake, from hosting the pics, unless I'm willing to pay to upgrade my account. Since the price is over $300/yr, I will not be making that upgrade. Any pics/SBSs prior to July 2013 (in my older account), are no longer available for viewing. For the time being, my newer account is unaffected, but I figure it's just a matter of time 'till that one goes Tango Uniform, as well.
Going to do an interweb search and see what else is available; I've dumped a few pics into Flikr but haven't been thrilled with their site. My older computer kinda limits my options but we'll see what can be done.
These things are gone forever
Over a long time ago, oh yeah
RIP Walter

yard4sale

Re: Old SBSs

Post by yard4sale » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:21 am

Shit, you mean I'll have to look at the other 459 thousand SBSs out there on how to tie an EHC?

We will always have that first step where you show us how to tie the thread on...
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

-G-

Post by -G- » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:56 am

What a bummer. Looks like you'll just have to stop posting them unfortunatly.
Maybe we haven't drank enough Busch- Nolan

root wad

Post by root wad » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:10 pm

Cut to the quick. And I was so so hoping to learn how to tie with thread in kind of an old school mauve. Hopefully with pieces of a sponge.
"A hatchery is what you get 'when you cross a sacred cow with a military base.'" Dr. Bernard Shanks
"When I found the skull in the woods, the first thing I did was call the police. But then I got curious about it. I picked it up, and started wondering who this person was, and why he had deer horns."

Bears Fan

Post by Bears Fan » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:53 pm

I have tried a few, I am liking Imgur lately. It is about what photobucket was like long ago.
"Some days you win, some you lose, and some get rained out." - Outcast

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:10 pm

this isn't about me.
49% of americans assume I give a shit about what they think.