kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By -G-
The guy with like 15 kids (or some shit) the first to turn in his flies. Everyone’s excuse is now worthless and you shall except full accountability of being a fuk
By chadroc
fifteen. h o l y fuck. i couldn't handle even 1 more.

i was nervous i'd miss a deadline or some shit. it snowed here for like 3 weeks too, so i had some tie time. fuck a march hey.

By D-nymph
If I were to sign up for this swapping when are the flies due?
By fly-chucker
D-nymph wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:07 pm If I were to sign up for this swapping when are the flies due?
Saturday :wink
By fly-chucker
anyone in regular contact with "hey Kyle!"

he's the only one that hasn't opened his addy PM, want to make sure he didn't forget about our little flytie swap
By Woolybug25
Wow... I’m a huge dipshit and forgot I was even in this thing. I can try to get them in asap, but I haven’t even started.

Never bailed on a swap, so I’ll tie em if there’s time. Could probably whip em out this weekend before heading to SC. Life has been moving fast lately.
By fly-chucker
Woolybug25 wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:16 pm Wow... I’m a huge dipshit and forgot I was even in this thing. I can try to get them in asap, but I haven’t even started.

Never bailed on a swap, so I’ll tie em if there’s time. Could probably whip em out this weekend before heading to SC. Life has been moving fast lately.
If the name fits.... :cool

get tying dipshit
By D-nymph
fly-chucker wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:05 pm anyone in regular contact with "hey Kyle!"

he's the only one that hasn't opened his addy PM, want to make sure he didn't forget about our little flytie swap
I am. I'll remind him in two weeks when we go fishings.

:cheer
By fly-chucker
D-nymph wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:48 am
fly-chucker wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:05 pm anyone in regular contact with "hey Kyle!"

I am. I'll remind him in two weeks when we go fishings.

:cheer
chatted with him this morning, he's tying like a demon as we speak

Soooooo, powder blue... It was blue before[…]

You owe me a keyboard. I salivated all over mine.[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Golden Olive Bumble Hog https://live.staticf[…]

Widespread Panic SUCKS

Wait for 10... Alvin Lee could abide

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine