kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By fly-chucker
Palometa wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:06 pm I guess I don't visit enough anymore..missed this m'fer 2 years in a row.
You're first up when someone bails.

when, not if :wink
By Streamer
Sittin' this one out, but y'all already have enough Flashdancers anyway.
I am always impressed by the flies that pass through this swap.

Note to Kyle: Just send 'em whatever color Clouser is workin' on the 'Chucky.

Merry Christmas, y'all!
Yer Pal,
Streamer
By V Wake
I know it's way late, but I'd like to be a sub if someone pulls a hammie and needs to bail. I've got a newborn at home and have all the time and bourbon I need to produce for this swap. -Knox
By fly-chucker
V Wake wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:48 am I know it's way late, but I'd like to be a sub if someone pulls a hammie and needs to bail. I've got a newborn at home and have all the time and bourbon I need to produce for this swap. -Knox
Will put you on standby
By NeedmoreDEET
I'm certainly not done, but can someone PM me the address so I can at least have my box ready to go? Thanks and Happy New Year!
By fly-chucker
NeedmoreDEET wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:07 pm I'm certainly not done, but can someone PM me the address so I can at least have my box ready to go? Thanks and Happy New Year!
Addy inbound.

What do you guys think we should include for a kicker? We've done stickies, openers, lighters, and damn near anything else I can think of. Suggestions?
By chadroc
chip in, get some t shirts. my vote. since i'm super low on t shirts.
By Obie
I have lime thirty packs of these to give away before they expire in November

threeforfree.JPG
threeforfree.JPG (96.2 KiB) Viewed 691 times

....but that doesn't really help anyone else.
Rust Belt 2019

An outstanding time, leaky waders and all. Nice[…]

Topical Bump

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Red-Assed Green Peter Bumble https://live.st[…]

whatcha tying?

now there's a pretty thing

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine