kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By NeedmoreDEET
Waiting on hot sauce delivery will post upon reciept.
By Nevs
Mine was sitting in the pile of packages to go out here at work and it just never got picked up. Just walked it over to the post office. Estimated delivery date is Thursday.
Sorry for the wait.
By fly-chucker
Nevs wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:32 pm Mine was sitting in the pile of packages to go out here at work and it just never got picked up. Just walked it over to the post office. Estimated delivery date is Thursday.
Sorry for the wait.
Got em in today's post :cool
By Woolybug25
Alright gheys... got a move on these bugs tonight and will have them done this weekend.
By fly-chucker
About time you took a break from playing with the wife's jiggly milkbags and started tying :smile
By fly-chucker
2 more in transit :cool

lets get finished up slackers :smile
By fly-chucker
Just received another yesterday. :cool

Let's finish this up. Don't be that guy. :wink
By fly-chucker
Updated page 1

One of yous guys needs to go punch Timmah in teh fuck and tell him to get his shit together :wink
By fly-chucker
Package from souf Fla arrived today :cool

racing towards the finish line like a herd of turtles :smile

Timmah is gonna be "that guy" :wink
By D-nymph
Hey guys, I saw Kyle a few weeks ago. Everyone brought tying stuff. Kyle, literally brought all of his flyties stuff, a big plastic drawer system, multiple boxes, etc. We talked about this swap, he wanted to get his flies done. Guess what?

Nobody tied fuck all, for anything, except for the half dozen thread midges Kyle spun up at 3 am before spilling hundreds of miniscule beads all over the floor.

You're welcome!
Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

Where are my fucking flies you gd degenerates? I[…]

come hell or high water tr

Good year SFB. Thanks for all you do for us on t[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Denson’s Black Pearl Dabbler https://l[…]

perhaps we need to revisit the paparazzi thread...

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine