kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By yard4sale
Honyuk96 wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:21 am
yard4sale wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:52 pm
pbrstreetgang wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:19 pm don't sweat him - he uses only the fanciest knots, like the classic "Flatulent Man from Cadboll" and the "Gaytree's Laggan Trapknot."

They are as obscure as they are contrived
True, but I still manage to trim the tag within 6” of the actual knot. I just thought he was maybe saving some tippet by re-tying his knots. Good environmental practice I say.
I admittedly tie sloppy knots. You have good eyes, attention to detail, perhaps you'd like to tie six flies in a years time eh ?
I have neither the skills nor the time. I was just busting your balls. I would enjoy watching this come together though. I think if you want Root to play you need to get him a bigger airstream. He’s pretty much out of wall space in the current rig.
By Glista
yard4sale wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:50 pm I think if you want Root to play you need to get him a bigger airstream. He’s pretty much out of wall space in the current rig.
Perhaps we could auction off the extras and get root a bigger airstream. Charity starts at home and shit like that you know.
EmbersS.jpg
EmbersS.jpg (397.58 KiB) Viewed 317 times
By Honyuk96
Glista wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:59 pm
yard4sale wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:50 pm I think if you want Root to play you need to get him a bigger airstream. He’s pretty much out of wall space in the current rig.
Perhaps we could auction off the extras and get root a bigger airstream. Charity starts at home and shit like that you know.EmbersS.jpg
Great. This brings us to three. Slowly gaining momentum. Beautiful fly Glista, glad to have you aboard
By yard4sale
Honyuk96 wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:46 pmBump

What do you expect? Honyuk96 is throwing his at bonefish! Everybody knows salmonoids don’t hang over sand.
By austrotard
'tis a funny background for a slammin fly, true.

I prefer a nice shopping mall.
or an abandoned underground parking lot.
By yard4sale
Too many rustbake belts. Yer better off coming west again to fish really nice water with no fish in them....
Friday Cheer Through Pics

Summer was nice. https://i.imgur.com/2xETTzX.jp[…]

https://abovethelaw.com/2019/12/small-firm-lawye[…]

Ah Mark, Dog rest his soul. All he wanted for th[…]

come hell or high water tr

Good year SFB. Thanks for all you do for us on the[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine