kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By -G-
Well, sounds like 2 years ago wasn’t a total mishap because I stumbled across some ramblings and figured we do this at least once more.

It’s the ‘every-other year, summer tied, winter steelhead swap, where we still get our flies for the 2021 season’

About as drakian as anything I’ve heard..

Rules:
—-But seriously, due dates October 1st 2019 so us great-lakians might be able to swim something before our shit locks up. Don’t be the guy who’s late. There’s a reason for starting this early so no ‘my purse got nicked’ excuses a week before the flies are due.

—- Winter steelhead flies. We all love our classy dry line bugs but this isn’t the place. Shanks and tubes encouraged. This isn’t the time to try to make the coolest looking fly you possibly can either. Tie what you fish confidently in and maybe we can all learn something fishing each others go-to bugs. PBR’s fly last swap is a great example of this. But on the other hand- there’s a fine line between that and a iced dubbed/ flashed out ball of shit, so don’t flirt with it.

—- 10 tiers maximum. And I’m even happier with less, too. Take your time and do them right.

—- I’ll tie two, a low water and a high water fly. Feel free to do the same, but not required.

—-no sticky required. I’m honestly running out of places to slap them and I’m open to any other suggestions you may have. Hats? Whiskey? Hot sauce? Books? Steelhead soup recipes? Nothing? You tell me

Tier list:
1. G -DONE
2. LFTI-DONE
3. PBR
4. Steamin -DONE
5. SLSS
6.Yard
7. WB

Schwing! Let’s do this.

Image[/url]
Last edited by -G- on Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:53 pm, edited 5 times in total.
By SLSS
In....
By SLSS
Get Yard in here.
By yard4sale
I'm a bit thrown off by the rules. I can send proven catchers(boring!)
IMG_4592 (1).JPG
IMG_4592 (1).JPG (164.34 KiB) Viewed 595 times
IMG_4593.JPG
IMG_4593.JPG (163.99 KiB) Viewed 595 times

Or I can send what I actually catch fish on these day after learning from the Suk OG(bastardized fancy flies; think caddy with gold rims)
Bad GP.jpg
Bad GP.jpg (177.07 KiB) Viewed 595 times
either way count me in(read: I'll send both). And I agree, no more fucking stickers.
By -G-
yard4sale wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:37 pm Or I can send what I actually catch fish on these day after learning from the Suk OG(bastardized fancy flies; think caddy with gold rims)

Bad GP.jpg

either way count me in(read: I'll send both). And I agree, no more fucking stickers.
Boom! Well take the bastardized fancy flies :cool

Edit. We’ve an awfully solid crew already..
Friday Cheer Through Pics

Summer was nice. https://i.imgur.com/2xETTzX.jp[…]

https://abovethelaw.com/2019/12/small-firm-lawye[…]

Ah Mark, Dog rest his soul. All he wanted for th[…]

come hell or high water tr

Good year SFB. Thanks for all you do for us on the[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine