kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By stillsteamin
so whats the verdict on this, are we tying flies that we're actually going to fish or are we trying to impress people. And don't pretend they're the same thing, I know all you nasty fuckers fish rabbit when nobodies around.
By yard4sale
Chugging is for the Rednecks.
By stillsteamin
LTFI wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:13 pm
chug chop, skate glass :smile
haha i dont really give a shit about chugging or not. Im hardly the one to be any sort of puritan. Just joke about it because one time at deschutes angler chugging was mentioned and John Hazel was pretty boozed up, yelled loudly across the shop that he'd "rather roll naked in broken glass than chug a skater"

as it were.
By -G-
I tied my first fly today. I must admit these steelhead swaps are nice knowing you only have 7 other degenerates to tie for. I feel like fly tying has taken a backseat to other interests these days, so simplicity has taken over. Fishing flies they are
By -G-
Also, PM sent out for flies to me by October 1st. Looking forward to fishing these this fall
Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

Where are my fucking flies you gd degenerates? I[…]

come hell or high water tr

Good year SFB. Thanks for all you do for us on t[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Denson’s Black Pearl Dabbler https://l[…]

perhaps we need to revisit the paparazzi thread...

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine