kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By Lando
69 days until Kyle's birthday.....
By Kylemc
Lol...Tyler's Birthday
By Kylemc
So trying to decide...help me out. Crawdads, baitfish,wiggle minnows? Speak up
By stillsteamin
baitfish fan myself, but thats just because it's what ive had luck with. Never fished a wiggle minnow, browse on google makes me think its a fly id throw way up in a tree and not work real hard to get back
By LA Fly Guy
stillsteamin wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:21 am baitfish fan myself, but thats just because it's what ive had luck with. Never fished a wiggle minnow, browse on google makes me think its a fly id throw way up in a tree and not work real hard to get back
I've heard the wiggle minnows were quite the fish catchers. Not gonna lie, I was secretly hoping that was what Kyle was going to tie.

I'll take anything though.
By Kylemc
Wiggle minners it is, and trust me, if you send it for squirrels, you'll want it back.
By Kylemc
And shit on a shingle recipe
By stillsteamin
Kylemc wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:05 pm And shit on a shingle recipe
fuckin love shit on a shingle. Pumpernickel toasts or gfy. White bread is for hillbillies
By Kylemc
Do you know where I live? Who I am? WTF is pumpernickel?
By Kylemc
Unrelates...can you see my avatar? Ive never changed it, profile says its there but I can't see it. Fuckin dumb hillbilly
By LA Fly Guy
No Kyle, no avatar.
Unlimited Almost a TR thread

Damn Joe, good stuff. And live music to boot. Chee[…]

Luau 2021

Travelling to Wyoming to go pike fishing is basi[…]

Jonny and his dream catch

Gramma Janes tits or GTFO

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Its Friday for me. Here are some yard fish from t[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine