kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By Mr. Don
JRH wrote:I put the shittiness in the mail to Mexico last week.
That was the shitty fly give away. This is the shitty fly swap. Pay attention damnit. :cool
By No Idea
I just busted my 7 yr old reading this thread. I explained how he isn't to use any of the language you imbeciles spew. He said "Dad, I've got some shitty flies but if I send them to a swap what do I get in return?" I said "Well, if you had sent them to this moron who doesn't know where he lives or what a calendar actually means, you'd have gotten a lesson about interweb thieves that suck." he went back upstairs to his vise,,,he's got pink eye right now, should I send Mr Flintstone some freshly tied immature hoppers, I'll make sure the dubbin is rolled after the eye is wiped and seal it with an eye bugger.
By Mr. Don
No Idea wrote:I just busted my 7 yr old reading this thread. I explained how he isn't to use any of the language you imbeciles spew. He said "Dad, I've got some shitty flies but if I send them to a swap what do I get in return?" I said "Well, if you had sent them to this moron who doesn't know where he lives or what a calendar actually means, you'd have gotten a lesson about interweb thieves that suck." he went back upstairs to his vise,,,he's got pink eye right now, should I send Mr Flintstone some freshly tied immature hoppers, I'll make sure the dubbin is rolled after the eye is wiped and seal it with an eye bugger.
I'd just be proud the little crumb snatcher can read. Puts him a step up on half the morons posting in this shit hole. Congrats. :cool
By Mr. Don
Where are the Dog damned flies already? :fight
By Lenny
something to watch while you wait MD

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
By Mr. Don
Bump. Cause I got my Bottom Dwellers flies today and this swap was supposed to be over sooner. Any chance? Do I even have a prayer? Am I talking to myself? :coffee
By Lenny
another video while you wait

Luau 2021

I'm going.

Friday Cheer Through Pics

06-28-20-52300 copy.jpg

Forest Service cabins have been on the reservation[…]

2021 Smalljaw Swap

I'm sending in a piece of marabou on a toothpi[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine