Cut my nuts please

All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
Lenny

Cut my nuts please

Post by Lenny » Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:22 pm

OK, after reading about Salmo and his 6 curtain-climbers running around the house I realize the time has come. i need to get clipped. 2 Kids, Im nearly mid-40's, married 10 years, house, good job.......all that bullshit.

Any horror stories I should hear about?
"Get back home where you belong, and dont ya run off no more"

Salmotrutta

Re: Cut my nuts please

Post by Salmotrutta » Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:27 pm

Make the bitch get cut. Not nearly as painful I bet.
Lyrical

Outcast

Post by Outcast » Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:30 pm

I cannot even imagine the shit storm that is going to rain down upon you when your balls find out about this. Do you even know where your balls are right now? They're probably shacked up with some Thai lady boy, either that or teabagging someone to death.
Outcast's initial response to you is just the sort of mean, immediate, unnecessary, gatekeeper-bullshit newbie-bashing that I've come to hate on my own board. But then, somehow, miraculously, in only six posts, you managed to earn it. -nemo

"Around here service is not just another six letter word." -Gaper's Pimp

Lenny

Post by Lenny » Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:39 pm

those fukkers are gettin cut, I dont care where theyve been. Im headed out to pasture.

LTD

Post by LTD » Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:44 pm

Lenny wrote:those fukkers are gettin cut, I dont care where theyve been. Im headed out to pasture.
Dude.......let the lady handle the BC! If you were single I would say get snipped.
"At some point reasonable people have to accept certain changes our presence has brought about, learn to not make similar mistakes in the future and appreciate and enjoy what we have while lamenting what we've lost"~~~~~ Muddled Duck

http://www.keywesttarponguides.com

Fish every fish like it's your last!!!

Bobwhite

Post by Bobwhite » Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:59 pm

Hey Lenny,

You seem committed... I'll bet you just had a big scare. Nothing like the fear of another little one to make the decision easier.

Been there, done that... twice... once for the snip, and then five years later for the reattachment.

The big snip isn't so bad. Besides the obvious fear... the worst part is the initial shot of Novocain. Oh sure, afterwards they'll swell up and turn purple from the internal bleeding , but the swelling goes down quickly enough... and the sex afterwards (without having to be afraid for your life once a month) is great. If you're really nervous, ask for some nitrous to take the edge off before the Novocain. Good luck.

Just be sure the missus won't want to change her mind afterwards... or I'll have to tell you the second part of the story, and that's not so pretty.

Sorry, I don't have any artwork to accompany this...
"Why in the fuck did I miss this place? It's like missing a raging case of the clap."

"Make it matter, fuckos." jhnnythndr

" Herre jävlar vilka fiskar!!" P-A

"I'm no saint though, nor a judge. Rock that shit good and hard, and on your way out, wipe your dick on the curtains." - Kyner

Salmotrutta

Post by Salmotrutta » Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:07 pm

I bet the basement painter (RFA) could sketch something up.
Lyrical

Lenny

Post by Lenny » Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:08 pm

Bob, you pretty much nailed it! Im gonna be 45 and the wife is early 40's. 2 kids is enough. Im too old to be doing the baby thing again. We are where we want to be as far as jobs, house, future plans etc.

A good friend of mine had the reversal done and said it was a friggin nightmare! I assume you went there too?

Oh, thanks for the nitrous tip. :cool

SLSS

Post by SLSS » Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:32 pm

Bobwhite wrote:Sorry, I don't have any artwork to accompany this...
Hey BW,

Sounds like a little illustration project to start off the year.

SLSS
It's lime the battles between sperm whales and giant squid half a mile below the surface of the ocean. Only it happens in the palm I your hand.- thndr

when I fall, I am still cold and wet, but much more stylishly dressed. as my hat disappears in the riffle- flybug.pa

"Sugar? No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough."

Bobwhite

Post by Bobwhite » Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:35 pm

Yup...

The reattachment worked, and we have a five-year-old daughter... a real cool little kid. When I went in for the second big snip, the doc told me that there was way too much scar tissue to open me up a third time... said, if he'd known, he'd a put zippers in the second time he had me open!

The whole point of this is, that my wife got some new, high-tech, IUD implant, and it works great. So, there are good options for the ladies... like LTD says.

The down side is that it's only good for five years before it needs to replaced.

"Honey, what was that date that I had the implant again...?

"Uh oh!"
"Why in the fuck did I miss this place? It's like missing a raging case of the clap."

"I'm no saint though, nor a judge. Rock that shit good and hard, and on your way out, wipe your dick on the curtains." - Kyner

RFA

Post by RFA » Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:39 pm

If I knocked the wife up again I would be OK going out to the wood pile with a ball peen hammer(just to make sure they were dead), a rusty hacksaw, and a liter of Jack, that's how much I want a third.
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"

Bobwhite

Post by Bobwhite » Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:40 pm

SLSS wrote:
Bobwhite wrote:Sorry, I don't have any artwork to accompany this...
Hey BW,

Sounds like a little illustration project to start off the year.

SLSS
Hey... that's not funny. "The Orvis Guide to Birth Control" is supposed to be an industry secret!

Chapter One: Leaky Waders and Cold Water - they have their benefits