Cut my nuts please

All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
Lenny

Re: Cut my nuts please

Post by Lenny » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:06 pm

My boys are pretty tender at the moment. Dr. says to avoid lifting over 20lbs for 2 weeks. I will try and heed this advice. Of course, its the nicest weather in 7 months right now and Im stuck with a bag-o-peas (name-brand) between my legs.

He said nothing about alcohol though.
"Get back home where you belong, and dont ya run off no more"

NeedmoreDEET

Post by NeedmoreDEET » Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:39 pm

Nothing to it, right! :cheer
I like that quote....now have someone hold your head under water until you post a proper intro....or until you stop struggling. - RFA

West Chester

Post by West Chester » Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:19 pm

I just read though this thread again and laughed and :vomit
If said posting of nude women includes her holding fish AND a large set of antlers (Non-photoshopped), then it can stay. Otherwise, No nudity on the Drake board. Skimpy? OK. Side-boob? Approved. -nemo

ditchdoc

Post by ditchdoc » Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:38 pm

I talked a married friend of mine into getting one. His wife had been on the pill for too many years. He never forgave me. He was white-knuckles the whole time and his boys swelled up like softballs. A ten-percenter. His wife loves me though.
Ignorance is curable. Stupidity is forever.

Ajax

Post by Ajax » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:49 am

I had a snip job in '85, and never looked back. In at 9am on a Friday, and back home wearing a jock stuffed with a bag of frozen peas and my useless testicles by noon. Ate Percodan, Ampicillin, and watched flicks for two days. Then back to my desk on Monday, no worries. Been firin' blanks with wild abandon ever since.

But my friend Bob decided that the best regimen for him would be to climb into an inner tube and soak his balls in a duckshit infested pond, and wash down the Percodans with a lot of rum. His nuts turned purple and ballooned to the size of navel oranges. He was walking like Amos McCoy when he staggered back into the hospital for a week of bug fighting that damned near cost him his entire package.

Take Door # 1.
I believe in rules. Sure I do. If there weren't any rules, how could you break them?
-Leo Durocher

Overcast

Post by Overcast » Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:47 pm

Impressive read from pages 1-6. Who would have thought there would be such input, about output.

Lenny, sounds like you can fire up the purple helmeted warrior and give the misses free rides at the carnival.
The difference between sentiment and being sentimental is the following: Sentiment is when a driver swerves out of the way to avoid hitting a rabbit on the road. Being sentimental is when the same driver, when swerving away from the rabbit, hits a pedestrian.
~Frank Herbert~

Lenny

Post by Lenny » Fri May 01, 2009 4:51 pm

my boys are still a bit sore. hope to fire off a few salvos tonight and test the gear. :gun
"Get back home where you belong, and dont ya run off no more"

SOBF

Post by SOBF » Fri May 01, 2009 5:08 pm

my boys are still a bit sore. hope to fire off a few salvos tonight and test the gear.
Good luck with that.....

fishinwidow

Post by fishinwidow » Wed May 06, 2009 12:01 am

Offering a two for one.

I've seen it done so we should be good.
You first. Hubby second. That way I don't make mistakes on my property.

Crap, you already did it. Anybody up for being my practice subject?
Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal.So if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit.

CharlieJenkem

Post by CharlieJenkem » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:36 am

Just made my date with destiny... April 2. You haven't lived until you have a guy you just met fondling your bag and telling you where he's going to cut it open. Not looking forward to it, but the thought of a screaming infant waking me up in the middle of the night is enough to make me want to do it myself with a bottle of whiskey, dull/rusty tying scissors, and some zap-a-gap.

BTW- I remembered that this thread existed but couldn't remember the title, so I put "vasectomy" in the search box. It's fucking disturbing how many results came back.
Master of karate and friendship for everyone.

McH

Post by McH » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:16 am

You should move the date to April 1st. :cool
Been there done that, on the way out of the office after the cut my Indian doctor told me "Yooou can have relations toooonight, but must be proootected for 6 weeeks" The only fucking relations I had was with a bag of frozen peas.
you know what i am a strong fan of..... fishing and not being a douche bag. - alteredstates

For fucks sake, its just fishing...it ain't that cool. - Vito

Who the fuck comes home from fishing EARLY? A guy that whipped deserves to get cheated on.- yard4sale

RFA

Post by RFA » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:26 pm

on the way out of the office after the cut my Indian doctor
I misread this and thought you were referring to your nut sack as "My Indian Doctor"...I spent a good minute trying to link the two up...kept thinking of witch doctor....not bad, although I still can't make sense of it.

"That chick I took home from the bar was licking my witch doctor as she jerked me off"

sounds pretty cool. :cool
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"