All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By fallen513
For fucks' sake CC< take it down. That's like waking up to Bill Cosby in a velvet robe, panting over top of you.
By bullship
I missed out on all talk of balls. There's a zero percent chance I'm ever shaving my nutsack again. She's either gonna fuck you or not...by the time she see's your balls, it's a done deal. Stupid kids.
By FormerlyChaseChrome
bullship wrote:I missed out on all talk of balls. There's a zero percent chance I'm ever shaving my nutsack again. She's either gonna fuck you or not...by the time she see's your balls, it's a done deal. Stupid kids.
I laughed...hairy or not, I pissed myself that night...
And I shouldn't have driven the following morning...js
By brent_e
SLSS wrote:
D-nymph wrote:Glad I missed it, sounds like a topic Hoss or Westchester would have brought up. Freaks.
Nope. Completely unexpected sources for current observations on male hygiene. Thus the dumbfounded looks on the old(er) guard.

Rumor is pbr poured bleach in his ears.
he couldn't find bleach….the malort was more potent.

you didn't seem that drunk, CC…..??? matter of perspective, perhaps.
By fallen513
I used the electric trimmers on mine.

Came real close to not having a reason to even go to the doc's...
By brent_e

electric or gas powered?

i think you might have bigger issue.
By flybug.pa.
bleached ass is the latest , just sayin
By Woolybug25
bullship wrote:I missed out on all talk of balls. There's a zero percent chance I'm ever shaving my nutsack again. She's either gonna fuck you or not...by the time she see's your balls, it's a done deal. Stupid kids.
See... it's about treatin' the ol lady like you're Marvin Gaye or some shit. It might be a done deal for the night regardless of proper manscape, but when she wakes up in the morning and remembers that terrible man fro peppered with dingleberries, she sure as hell ain't coming back for seconds!!!

Keep things tight, fellas... you know... for the lady's sake. :cool

Malort!
By SOBF
What happens at band camp stays at band camp.
Have ALWAYS lived by that,but was feeling bad about not being there myself to listen to and be part of the shenanigans.
By Randall Dee
I hooked a nice steelhead yesterday. I was amazed at how quickly I was into my backing. I don't normally chase fish. I'm more of a stand your ground guy. But I soon realized that I had better give chase if I wanted to see this fish. So I started running down the run after it when I heard my knee pop. Sucks getting old.....
Attachments:
image1.jpeg
image1.jpeg (41.87 KiB) Viewed 969 times
By Average Joe
That's happened to me more times than I care to think about: the knee popping thing, not the catching steelhead thing.

I hope you have a speedy recovery.

oh yea :Roll Eyes

ARGENTINA 2020 PART IV

yes.

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

birth control's come a bit late.

Looks like you are having good days on the water m[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine