All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By CharlieJenkem
Good times...there was no shaving involved for me (by me or anyone else). I pointed to the real bad boo-boo face on the pain chart and got a prescription for Percocet. I treated the minor ball pain with beer, Advil and peas, and saved the percs for recreational use.
By bullship
I'm on week 2 of steady ball pain. Everyone I surveyed said they had no pain. One actually went home right away and mowed the grass, literally. He never felt a thing. Ive been walking around like John Wayne for 8 1/2 days now, and the doc says its 'normal'. I say fuck you. Fuck you, I say. But, beer. Anybody else end up with a purple nutsack? Seriously, Aaron Neville couldn't tell the difference if faced with a mirror and a photo of my nuts.
By Lenny
2 weeks seems a bit abnormal.
Did you attempt to get all 100 wads blown the first day, by chance? :gun
By D-nymph
Maybe they used a hammer & rusty old garden shears on bully's nuts?
By bullship
D-nymph wrote:Maybe they used a hammer & rusty old garden shears on bully's nuts?

Could be. No chance I was looking down.
By Ruddy Duck
My friend got an infection after his procedure. Just saying. Perhaps you should check in with the doc.

And Mitch should just take a shower and get his 10 the old fashioned way. :wink

They could have used garden shears on me and I'd never know it. They knocked me out because I'm a giant puss in all things surgical. A friend of mine that farms said he went to work that afternoon. I could never be a farmer (being a giant puss). I sat in the recliner, took meds, and watched lame ass hunting shows until I fell asleep.
By bullship
I've turned a corner. Nearly had a romp last night if it weren't for the cactus as my ballsack. Thanks to everyone for their concern(z) and shit

On second thought...it's more like a prickly pear

Which I suppose is technically a cactus

My point is my balls are spiky

From the shaving

Really from the shaved hair growing back in, but you get the point

Either way, balls
By fallen513
If you ask nicely, they let you do it yourself. I probably should've had the Valium they suggested instead of the handful of Xanax and swig of the scotch, hey. It did keep my hands steady.

By SLSS
bullship wrote:I've turned a corner. Nearly had a romp last night if it weren't for the cactus as my ballsack. Thanks to everyone for their concern(z) and shit

On second thought...it's more like a prickly pear

Which I suppose is technically a cactus

My point is my balls are spiky

From the shaving

Really from the shaved hair growing back in, but you get the point

Either way, balls
Apparently manscaping is all the rage with the young dudes. You collapsed too early at the bake for that conversation. With one exception, late 30's seemed to be the cut-off- over…slack-jawed, under… yeah baby.

So you'll have to check with the young guys and see where the prickly pear look rates.

yur welcome to come borrow it maybe wet a line or […]

scott schimdt and n face steeptechs ski gears stil[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

PT’s Rose Caddis (Potter variation) ht[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Headin out for the weekend https://i.imgur.com/k[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine