All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
Holy hell, Ill bet this guy attracts so many beautiful, young, hipster ladies--and its not because of his awesome indie hair; or his patchy coffee shop beard; or that he has the ideal slightly lanky, yet slightly built emo figure; or that he wears leg-hugging jeans; or because he is probably a musician in an indie band (possibly even playing a ukelele)...it is none of those things. He attracts so many beautiful, young, hipster ladies because of that awesome triforce tattoo.

I wish I wasnt so terrified of needles so that I too could sport my very own triforce tattoo. :(
That Zelda video reminds me of the Beard Master...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Has anybody sent a 6wt line yet? If not I can purc[…]

Unlimited "New Music Friday"

what do we know about this fella... https://ww[…]

swish

An inspiring but complex individual. FWIW, a grea[…]

Still Sober

It's an elevator, it all depends on when you're wi[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine