All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
[quote="Heero[CntRmbrPwd]"]I am really turned on* by this video.

*Unless the girl in the video is under the age of 18 which I cannot verify and in which case it is merely a cute video I am not all turned on by as I am no pedo.[/quote]

Apparently Im still logged in on this PC. Dont log out!
NeedmoreDEET wrote:Dude, where have you been? Bumming around Eastern Europe, or what?
I'm not talking to him till he does a trip report. Can you pass that along Deet? Yeah, I know it's like junior high.
[quote="Heero"][quote="Heero[CntRmbrPwd]"]I am really turned on* by this video.

*Unless the girl in the video is under the age of 18 which I cannot verify and in which case it is merely a cute video I am not all turned on by as I am no pedo.[/quote]

Apparently Im still logged in on this PC. Dont log out![/quote]

How's the search for a belted sweater going?
Heero,

http://trustarts.culturaldistrict.org/p ... d-of-zelda
Every performance to date of "The Legend of Zelda™: Symphony of the Goddesses” has sold out far in advance. Don't miss your opportunity to get great seats early!

Featuring dynamic and compelling video accompanied by a live symphony orchestra, "The Legend of Zelda™: Symphony of the Goddesses” brings the world's most popular video game series to life! Enjoy original music spanning 25 years of adventure from the celebrated Zelda franchise, uniting music and visuals in a way never before realized.

“The Legend of Zelda™: Symphony of the Goddesses” is the first ever video game themed concert to feature a complete 4 movement symphony, showcasing the work of Nintendo composer and sound director Koji Kondo.

Witness 25 years of video game history unfolding complete with gorgeous and cinematic video presentation, synced to picture with the game’s sensational, thematic and action-packed music played live by a full symphony orchestra.

The Legend of Zelda™ is among the most famous media franchises of all time. Over 62 million copies of the game have been sold since its introduction in 1986, grossing more than Avatar and Titanic combined.

Beyond the fifteen Zelda video games, Zelda’s popularity has spawned a book series, comic book, Saturday morning cartoon, and even its own breakfast cereal. The most recent game, Skyward Sword, set a new record for the franchise, selling over 550,000 copies in a week and becoming Zelda's fastest-selling title. Nintendo’s fan club and mailing list continue to add over a million new members every year throughout the world.
Would you like me to pick you up some tickets?
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

B.O.S. Muddler (variation) https://live.sta[…]

Who tied this? ABA034E1-A3AA-4336-B976-E2AA96E7[…]

Solid trip and solid TR..

I went back 2 years later and actually got one, on[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine