Guys, I wrote you another song and made a video.

All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
Heero

Re: Guys, I wrote you another song and made a video.

Post by Heero » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:44 am

Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:I am really turned on* by this video.

*Unless the girl in the video is under the age of 18 which I cannot verify and in which case it is merely a cute video I am not all turned on by as I am no pedo.
Apparently Im still logged in on this PC. Dont log out!

NeedmoreDEET

Post by NeedmoreDEET » Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:45 pm

Dude, where have you been? Bumming around Eastern Europe, or what?
I like that quote....now have someone hold your head under water until you post a proper intro....or until you stop struggling. - RFA

SLSS

Post by SLSS » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:59 pm

NeedmoreDEET wrote:Dude, where have you been? Bumming around Eastern Europe, or what?
I'm not talking to him till he does a trip report. Can you pass that along Deet? Yeah, I know it's like junior high.
It's lime the battles between sperm whales and giant squid half a mile below the surface of the ocean. Only it happens in the palm I your hand.- thndr

when I fall, I am still cold and wet, but much more stylishly dressed. as my hat disappears in the riffle- flybug.pa

"Sugar? No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough."

Hogleg

Post by Hogleg » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:17 pm

Heero wrote:
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:I am really turned on* by this video.

*Unless the girl in the video is under the age of 18 which I cannot verify and in which case it is merely a cute video I am not all turned on by as I am no pedo.
Apparently Im still logged in on this PC. Dont log out!
How's the search for a belted sweater going?
"girls with eating disorders will usually let you come in there in butt." -Jhnnythndr
"...my grandmother’s Tang always tasted like rusty water and dirty socks." - Average Joe
"with some limited exceptions steelhead live where the lady selection is sparce." - MTG

Heero[CntRmbrPwd]

Post by Heero[CntRmbrPwd] » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:10 am

Look at this shirt I found and promptly purchased:

Heero[CntRmbrPwd]

Post by Heero[CntRmbrPwd] » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:16 am

D-nymph

Post by D-nymph » Mon May 07, 2012 2:40 pm

Heero,

http://trustarts.culturaldistrict.org/p ... d-of-zelda
Every performance to date of "The Legend of Zelda™: Symphony of the Goddesses” has sold out far in advance. Don't miss your opportunity to get great seats early!

Featuring dynamic and compelling video accompanied by a live symphony orchestra, "The Legend of Zelda™: Symphony of the Goddesses” brings the world's most popular video game series to life! Enjoy original music spanning 25 years of adventure from the celebrated Zelda franchise, uniting music and visuals in a way never before realized.

“The Legend of Zelda™: Symphony of the Goddesses” is the first ever video game themed concert to feature a complete 4 movement symphony, showcasing the work of Nintendo composer and sound director Koji Kondo.

Witness 25 years of video game history unfolding complete with gorgeous and cinematic video presentation, synced to picture with the game’s sensational, thematic and action-packed music played live by a full symphony orchestra.

The Legend of Zelda™ is among the most famous media franchises of all time. Over 62 million copies of the game have been sold since its introduction in 1986, grossing more than Avatar and Titanic combined.

Beyond the fifteen Zelda video games, Zelda’s popularity has spawned a book series, comic book, Saturday morning cartoon, and even its own breakfast cereal. The most recent game, Skyward Sword, set a new record for the franchise, selling over 550,000 copies in a week and becoming Zelda's fastest-selling title. Nintendo’s fan club and mailing list continue to add over a million new members every year throughout the world.
Would you like me to pick you up some tickets?
"The devil's pourin drinks and his daughter needs a ride" - III

Heero[CntRmbrPwd]

Post by Heero[CntRmbrPwd] » Wed May 16, 2012 7:57 am

Id rather prefer tickets to see this:

D-nymph

Post by D-nymph » Wed May 16, 2012 2:21 pm

Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:Id rather prefer tickets to see this:

Those guys nailed it.
"The devil's pourin drinks and his daughter needs a ride" - III

Heero[CntRmbrPwd]

Post by Heero[CntRmbrPwd] » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:39 pm

Heero[CntRmbrPwd]

Post by Heero[CntRmbrPwd] » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:36 am

Guys, I got into a fight and was on the news. Im not too proud of what happened, but sometimes bad things can happen that ya've no control over.

Heero[CntRmbrPwd]

Post by Heero[CntRmbrPwd] » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:02 pm

Im sorry, guys, but I lied about this being me. It totally couldve been me, tho. This seems like something that could happen to me (minus the part about having a girlfriend).