I'm All Set

All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
RFA

Re: I'm All Set

Post by RFA » Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:24 am

No, not really.
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"

NoHumanityLeft
Location: Would rather eat bullet than be associated with some of you.

Post by NoHumanityLeft » Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:28 am

Thank you for at least caring enough to confirm my suspicions.

fishinwidow

Post by fishinwidow » Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:14 pm

Thirteen pages. I hadn't a clue any of this nonsense was going on and I find it all insane. I can't believe that you assholes are still bawling about that piece of fur, like you belong to Peta or something. No, no one objects to the DSFK thread, there's nothing there to continue bringing up at every single fucking opportunity. Here's the deal on the fox. It was shot, my son took it, brought it back, showed it to me and I never saw it again. I am going to assume here that it is at his fathers house seeing how he has an affinity for hanging dead shit just like it up and thinking it's purty just like all of you assholes. I contemplated asking him to send me a phone pic of it today but then I decided I'd rather watch you lose sleep over something so stupid. You don't deserve to see it, know where it is or how it turned out. It's his now and you will leave him out of it. It will never be posted here. NEVER.

Furthermore, this thread was about a fishing rod. Not about my son, not about how ugly I am. I'm prettier than you by far so shut your fucking mouth. And remember that I am the one in perfect health without any mood enhancing drugs. And no it wasn't a threat against you, I am not going to 'clean your clock'. Just take it for what it is worth.

The remarkable thing here is Salmo didn't lie about a thing in this thread. And you sit there wasting everyone's time pointing out meaningless shit and doing what you do best, picking things apart and attacking. Up until now I was doing a good job at ignoring you jackasses and I can't believe someone would find that so hard to do.

In fact I am going to do it some more.
Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal.So if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit.

gadflyfisher

Post by gadflyfisher » Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:02 pm

See what I mean RFA it just got interesting. She is piiiiissssssssed.

Widow it was certainly not polite of Sqeezie to attack you to try and get at your old man.
Any pics you would like to share of your 2 tips? PM route is fine in that case. Just asking.

LTD

Post by LTD » Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:39 pm

fishinwidow wrote:Thirteen pages. I hadn't a clue any of this nonsense was going on and I find it all insane. I can't believe that you assholes are still bawling about that piece of fur, like you belong to Peta or something. No, no one objects to the DSFK thread, there's nothing there to continue bringing up at every single fucking opportunity. Here's the deal on the fox. It was shot, my son took it, brought it back, showed it to me and I never saw it again. I am going to assume here that it is at his fathers house seeing how he has an affinity for hanging dead shit just like it up and thinking it's purty just like all of you assholes. I contemplated asking him to send me a phone pic of it today but then I decided I'd rather watch you lose sleep over something so stupid. You don't deserve to see it, know where it is or how it turned out. It's his now and you will leave him out of it. It will never be posted here. NEVER.

Furthermore, this thread was about a fishing rod. Not about my son, not about how ugly I am. I'm prettier than you by far so shut your fucking mouth. And remember that I am the one in perfect health without any mood enhancing drugs. And no it wasn't a threat against you, I am not going to 'clean your clock'. Just take it for what it is worth.

The remarkable thing here is Salmo didn't lie about a thing in this thread. And you sit there wasting everyone's time pointing out meaningless shit and doing what you do best, picking things apart and attacking. Up until now I was doing a good job at ignoring you jackasses and I can't believe someone would find that so hard to do.

In fact I am going to do it some more.
Reading comprehension.......
1. No one here was talking about your son until Salmo used his room for an excuse.
2. DSFK consists of random dead things presumably NOT killed with intention. ie. mostly road kill, winter kill, car hits, etc etc...I know you get it.
3. No one here to my knowledge is "bawling" about the fox being dead.
4. Calling someone a "Poacher" without ANY knowledge of such action constitutes a lie, which in turn makes the "remarkable" one a lier. This is the only one I will address.
5. Known Fact..Salmo killed fox. Question...Did Salmo waste said fox?
6. Fact no proof of tanned fox...therefore Outcast continues to Question Salmo.
7. Your defense of Salmo is expected,respected, and admired.
8. Your defense doesn't help him, with all of ^^^^that respect.

Family=out of bounds. IMHO
Wifes =out of bound until they willingly join the insanity by bawling themselves.

Opinion=entitled... just don't get angry when someone gives their own.

THE END OF THIS THREAD? :idea:
"At some point reasonable people have to accept certain changes our presence has brought about, learn to not make similar mistakes in the future and appreciate and enjoy what we have while lamenting what we've lost"~~~~~ Muddled Duck

http://www.keywesttarponguides.com

Fish every fish like it's your last!!!

mendthatshit87

Post by mendthatshit87 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:28 pm

I was really gettin into the reading of this thread. Then I got to the part where people started comparing medical history to each other....killed it fo rme.
"......what evil lurks in the hearts of Drake."

LTD

Post by LTD » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:39 pm

mendthatshit87 wrote:I was really gettin into the reading of this thread. Then I got to the part where people started comparing medical history to each other....killed it fo rme.
Don't worry....somehow I don't think this will be the end of this thread. :coffee It will likely get worse. :coffee
"At some point reasonable people have to accept certain changes our presence has brought about, learn to not make similar mistakes in the future and appreciate and enjoy what we have while lamenting what we've lost"~~~~~ Muddled Duck

Spudnik

Post by Spudnik » Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:28 pm

I used hair gel today.

Not into it.
"Do you think it is real? I bet it is hard and soft, like hard muscle but really smooth skin. I bet it is real nice." - midstream

Salmotrutta

Post by Salmotrutta » Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:31 pm

Wolves are good. I wish they were still in PA. Thank you oh exterminators of the wild Cat, Wolf, Elk, Mountain Buffalo, Moose, Native child of the earth etc. in my parts for making things so much better for me. And let us not forget the Salmon.
Lyrical

johnbmadwis

Post by johnbmadwis » Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:40 pm

As is my way of sticking up for anyone ganged up on or mismatched or for whom I have a soft spot - fishinwidow, I think your guy can handle himself. LTD is right. Admirable as hell. Just don't get yourself caught up in it.

LTD

Post by LTD » Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:24 pm

Salmotrutta wrote:Wolves are good. I wish they were still in PA. Thank you oh exterminators of the wild Cat, Wolf, Elk, Mountain Buffalo, Moose, Native child of the earth etc. in my parts for making things so much better for me. And let us not forget the Salmon.
Ya know Salmo...Your right! Wolves are good, when managed. Its unfortunate we have to manage them but the land is no longer what it used to be thanks to you, me, and our forefathers. FACT.
Wild cat populations are strong throughout the nation. One might say their populations in most states have grown to the point where more liberal hunting seasons might be in order. (I know you like that word liberal)
Maybe not yours Salmo.
Elk populations in the Rockies are thriving..in fact many herds throughout the US are above objective. There are more elk in the state of Wyoming now than EVER before. EVER Salmo! Elk in your very state PA, need I remind you are doing very well! So well, that they are hunting them. Wow imagine that. Bet you don't have a clue where your PA elk came from do you... oh mighty "protector of all beasts"?
Now Moose populations are another story. I can only speak for Wyoming because I am not aware of current Moose populations in other states. Our Moose population in Wyoming is on the decline. Two reasons, habitat, and WOLVES Salmo...yes your beloved WOLF.
Salmo....You do not want to go down this road with me. In fact I don't have the time to engage you any further regarding the stated issues above. You have already proven to me your inability to listen and learn.

Now as for the Salmon...honestly I don't know much other than that they are in poor shape throughout the US. Maybe you could enlighten me regarding their plight? Always willing to listen and learn. :cool

Salmotrutta

Post by Salmotrutta » Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:44 pm

Many moons ago Atlantics ran the Susquehanna. At least that's what several very old books I have tell me. Shad too, but they also called these Salmon- so there seems to be no real proof as to Atlantics other than a few words in an 18th century book as far as I can find.

The PA Elk, and the Stag (Whitetail) native to PA are both extinct.
The PA elk was said to be stockier than yours (which as you know are ours too now thanks to the stockings).
The PA stag is gone, but was close to what one finds in Saskatchewan & was similar in both body & antler mass. They were herd animals with one Dominant & several satellite stags. This was their downfall when the meat hunters came into play. The herds would not split up under distress.
The smaller southern Whitetail inhabits much of the southern half of PA now. They are small & rarely have more than a small 8 shovel rack. The others were imported from Michigan & are mostly what we see here now.
The shame of this being it is said we had the greatest Whitetail of all, but they are gone for ever.
This is all of my own research. I don't pretend to know all of the details, but I try to learn what I can.
Lyrical