I'm All Set

All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
SLSS

Re: I'm All Set

Post by SLSS » Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:36 pm

West Chester wrote:I really wish I had a drunken clown sidekick.
I think of you more as the mime sidekick type- so you get to reinterpret everything for those unable to parse his gestures. :smile :Roll Eyes :wink :bow <------ gestures
It's lime the battles between sperm whales and giant squid half a mile below the surface of the ocean. Only it happens in the palm I your hand.- thndr

when I fall, I am still cold and wet, but much more stylishly dressed. as my hat disappears in the riffle- flybug.pa

"Sugar? No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough."

shunned

don't tell the fellas at the fly tying forum.

Post by shunned » Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:37 pm

I really wish I had a source of blue heron.
the depths of your narcissism never cease to amaze me

-raffa of all fucking people

Spudnik

Post by Spudnik » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:00 pm

I have instantly become signifcantly less scared of clowns since I became a drunken sidekick one.
"Do you think it is real? I bet it is hard and soft, like hard muscle but really smooth skin. I bet it is real nice." - midstream

SLSS

Re: don't tell the fellas at the fly tying forum.

Post by SLSS » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:32 pm

shunned wrote:I really wish I had a source of blue heron.
Blue eared pheasant? Keep Salmo outa the klink?
Spudnik wrote:I have instantly become signifcantly less scared of clowns since I became a drunken sidekick one.
Do you have to wear bright colored waders with really big feet?
It's lime the battles between sperm whales and giant squid half a mile below the surface of the ocean. Only it happens in the palm I your hand.- thndr

when I fall, I am still cold and wet, but much more stylishly dressed. as my hat disappears in the riffle- flybug.pa

"Sugar? No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough."

troutsmack

Post by troutsmack » Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:04 am

if you don't remember, drunken clown was ranger keen's cheerleading sidekick

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4489&start=50
Don't like my peaches, don't shake my tree, stay outta my orchard, let my peaches be.

shunned

Re: don't tell the fellas at the fly tying forum.

Post by shunned » Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:58 am

SLSS wrote:
shunned wrote:I really wish I had a source of blue heron.
Blue eared pheasant? Keep Salmo outa the klink?

he wasn't bothered when I went to prison.

send me some heroin heron, salmo.
the depths of your narcissism never cease to amaze me

-raffa of all fucking people

Salmotrutta

Post by Salmotrutta » Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:21 pm

Sorry, but I never said I killed one. Here's a linky to that thread.
I've talked with West Chester (in person) about my hatred of Herons. He can back up what I said about hating them and having our hands tied watching them eat our Trout because of federal protection.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9620#p179394

I do see them dead along my stream. Someone is killing them, but it isn't me.

There was an old timer who use to knock them off I heard. He even got arrested for it. He stated he had no real problem with the Herons, but he Loved his Trout more. That dude shall remain nameless, but he helped us all in our quest to fool the fish.

In other words- fuck off spud.. My mamma didn't raise a liar & I don't appreciate you saying that.
I'm just a dude who enjoys fly fishing & a little legal killing now & then.
Lyrical

Outcast

Post by Outcast » Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:42 pm

Salmotrutta wrote:Sorry, but I never said I killed one. Here's a linky to that thread.
I've talked with West Chester (in person) about my hatred of Herons. He can back up what I said about hating them and having our hands tied watching them eat our Trout because of federal protection.

There was an old timer who use to knock them off I heard. He even got arrested for it. He stated he had no real problem with the Herons, but he Loved his Trout more. That dude shall remain nameless, but he helped us all in our quest to fool the fish.

In other words- fuck off spud.. My mamma didn't raise a liar & I don't appreciate you saying that.

If your mamma didn't raise a liar then who raised you? You lie like a rug Salmo, we all know it, you know it, widow knows it. Who do you think you're fooling besides yourself? Pathetic.

Did widow unbandito yet? If she doesn't do it soon I may just do it for her, got the pic all loaded up and ready to attach.
Outcast's initial response to you is just the sort of mean, immediate, unnecessary, gatekeeper-bullshit newbie-bashing that I've come to hate on my own board. But then, somehow, miraculously, in only six posts, you managed to earn it. -nemo

"Around here service is not just another six letter word." -Gaper's Pimp

fishinwidow

Post by fishinwidow » Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:41 pm

Outcast wrote:
Salmotrutta wrote:Sorry, but I never said I killed one. Here's a linky to that thread.

If your mamma didn't raise a liar then who raised you? You lie like a rug Salmo, we all know it, you know it, widow knows it. Who do you think you're fooling besides yourself? Pathetic.

Did widow unbandito yet? If she doesn't do it soon I may just do it for her, got the pic all loaded up and ready to attach.

Fuck you.
Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal.So if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit.

fishinwidow

Post by fishinwidow » Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:48 pm

Spudnik wrote:Pizza was good.

Its kind of hypocritical of Salmo to whine about the extermination of the elk, wolves, etc. from PA and get all in a hissy about wild cats being shot, but then kill foxes and blue herons simply because he hates them. Uh, isn't that the exact kind of attitude that caused the other animals to get exterminated?

I'm with Outcast on this one.

Sad thing is I bet what goes on here on teh Suck makes it into their home lives. Maybe we should be a little more mindful of how we act towards Salmo and widow, or else their kids might catch a wicked beating or two. Or seven. Or however the fuck many of them there are.
And fuck you too.
Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal.So if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit.

Outcast

Post by Outcast » Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:58 pm

That's a really nice offer widow but I'm going to have to see another pic before I agree to fuck you. I have standards you know.
Outcast's initial response to you is just the sort of mean, immediate, unnecessary, gatekeeper-bullshit newbie-bashing that I've come to hate on my own board. But then, somehow, miraculously, in only six posts, you managed to earn it. -nemo

"Around here service is not just another six letter word." -Gaper's Pimp

fishinwidow

Post by fishinwidow » Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:04 pm

I didn't say I want to fuck you I said fuck you. You're a bright man you get it.

Kiss my fat ass while you're at it.

Asshole.