I'm All Set

All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
Outcast

Re: I'm All Set

Post by Outcast » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:48 am

Salmotrutta wrote:Damn C-ROC. You are an angry fellow.

....and Salmo will keep bumpin' this shit until he gets the last word. At this point I'm just trying to see how long I can string you along you useless, lying, fuckstain.
Outcast's initial response to you is just the sort of mean, immediate, unnecessary, gatekeeper-bullshit newbie-bashing that I've come to hate on my own board. But then, somehow, miraculously, in only six posts, you managed to earn it. -nemo

"Around here service is not just another six letter word." -Gaper's Pimp

fishinwidow

Post by fishinwidow » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:25 am

Spudnik wrote:

And Widow,

Eat a dick.
You say that like there's something wrong with it. Unless, you're making a personal suggestion from experience. Then thank you I have tried it do you need some tips?
Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal.So if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit.

Outcast

Post by Outcast » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:31 am

Sent at: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:02 pm
To: Outcast

quote="fishinwidow"]Subject: I'm All Set
Outcast wrote:
troutsmack wrote:Really?
I like you and all, Spud, but when are you not with him? I like Outcast too, he's gone to the dark side lately it seems, I guess we all have with limited fishing this winter, however, I don't agree with calling Salmo's wife a cunt though and hope you don't either. There's some things a man shouldn't say to someone.

She acts like a cunt every time she engages me so why not call her one?

I didn't even make a comment till you decided to make accusations and drag me into it.

She claims that she only comes here to look at the pretty pictures and trip reports from places she hasn't been. Till you started targeting 'us' that is why I was here. And to have a little fun. I didn't get hostile till you came along and I keep saying I'll ignore you and then you go bashing me out of nowhere.There are hundreds, thousands of other sites and blogs I visit many sites, I don't watch the Drake praying that you'll be there to call me an ugly cunt where she could do that and yet she chooses to come here and when she does it's either to defend Salmo or stir shit. I took a break from The Drake only to come back and hear your pansy ass crying about that fucking fox again. Holy shit have you nothing better to worry about? Really? So I take another break and come back to see you're still bashing me? Wow you make this a wonderful place to be.

As far as the rule of family being out of bounds, I'm ok with that. Family should be out of bounds. When widow deletes her account Will not happen.I'll never mention her again. Until then she's just like any other member of this board and is subject to the same treatment I would give any other person here, male or female. If I feel the use of the word "cunt" is justified to describe someone I will use it and I won't take their gender, race, creed or religion into account when making that choice. Even when they were minding their business. You pounce on people even when they aren't even bothering you.

By the way, widow needs to quit being such a pussy (I think that's the word Salmo used) and unbandito. Fuck you. Why should I?

C'mon pussy, do it. Unbandito. Show us your ugly mug so we can make fun of you.
Like you don't already. What dif does a pic make?

Fuck. You. I have never meant it more.[/quote]

Sent at: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:54 pm
To: fishinwidow

The crux of this thing is that your husband got caught in a lie, then he lied more to try and cover his ass. He has a real problem with truth and has demonstrated this time and time again.

He is not witty, not funny, not creative and contributes very little to this board save a constant stream of boring, meaningless bullshit and many people including myself are tired of his schtick. I guess some would say the same about me but I'm not the one getting dog piled here.

If Salmo would just stop trying to impress all of us with his lies and compensating for his low self esteem through embellishment to make himself seem more important than he is and instead just told a straight story I'm sure I would be much more accepting of him. I personally don't have a problem with somebody being an asshole but I do have a very, very low tolerance for deception and dishonesty.

Like I said before, don't jump into the fire and bitch because it's too hot. You're here of your own free will which means that you are free game. I don't whine when I get ganged up on by you and your hubby or his sockpuppet accounts.

I've offered Salmo olive branches both in public and PM in the past and then he chills out for a bit before he comes back with another attack. The time for peace is past. Your hubby insists upon being my nemesis on this board and as long as you are piling on with him, which I expect, you will be subject to the same treatment as him and it will not be polite or pleasant.

In the future if you have something to say, say it in public on the board. I have no interest whatsoever engaging you or Salmo in a private conversation.

Sent at: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:13 am

Here is what you don't seem to understand. I left you alone. You drug me into the conversation calling me ugly and what not.

I still don't get the whole lie thing. I don't see what the big deal is.

And no one wants to read the dribble between you and I anymore than I want to see you bring up that fox. My son is content with his pelt and I'm not going to upset that by telling him some idiots on the web want to see it because they don't believe it exists for whatever reason. It will raise more questions then I have answers for because it's stupid.

Don't mention me again. Ever.

Sent at: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:37 am
Outcast wrote:
fishinwidow wrote:Don't mention me again. Ever.

Like I said, delete your account or you're fair game. As long as "fishinwidow" exists on the suck I will mention you whenever the fuck I please.

muah

Sent at: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:40 am

Then don't get all high and mighty when I defend myself. Asshole. You are always blaming me for getting my nose in stuff but I keep it out till you start making your asshole comments.

The end.

Sent at: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:52 am

I told you before to stay out of my PM inbox. From this moment forward any and all PM's I receive from you or Salmo will immediately be posted on the board.

cheers bitch.

Sent at: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:00 am

Whoop dee do.
Outcast's initial response to you is just the sort of mean, immediate, unnecessary, gatekeeper-bullshit newbie-bashing that I've come to hate on my own board. But then, somehow, miraculously, in only six posts, you managed to earn it. -nemo

fishinwidow

Post by fishinwidow » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:07 am

OMG! I can't believe he actually did that! Whoever saw it coming?

Dumbass, like I didn't think you would clutter this thread up a little more.

I have things to do today go eat dick with your buddy. I'll PM you later.
Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal.So if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit.

Outcast

Post by Outcast » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:37 am

fishinwidow wrote:OMG! I can't believe he actually did that! Whoever saw it coming?

Dumbass, like I didn't think you would clutter this thread up a little more.

I have things to do today go eat dick with your buddy. I'll PM you later.

....and I will gladly post it here.

I don't eat dick. I'll leave that up to you dickeater.

You should read the first post at the top of this page. I'm just trying to see how many times i can get you two stupid suckers to take the bait.

RFA

Post by RFA » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:21 pm

He's def. in the Ivy Maze now. I am already dead, axe in chest.

Scatman out.
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"

gadflyfisher

Post by gadflyfisher » Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:41 pm

Outcast wrote:Sent at: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:02 pm

quote="fishinwidow"]Subject: I'm All Set
Outcast wrote:
troutsmack wrote:Really?
I like you and all, Spud, but when are you not with him? I like Outcast too, he's gone to the dark side lately it seems, I guess we all have with limited fishing this winter, however, I don't agree with calling Salmo's wife a cunt though and hope you don't either. There's some things a man shouldn't say to someone.

She acts like a cunt every time she engages me so why not call her one?

I didn't even make a comment till you decided to make accusations and drag me into it.

She claims that she only comes here to look at the pretty pictures and trip reports from places she hasn't been. Till you started targeting 'us' that is why I was here. And to have a little fun. I didn't get hostile till you came along and I keep saying I'll ignore you and then you go bashing me out of nowhere.There are hundreds, thousands of other sites and blogs I visit many sites, I don't watch the Drake praying that you'll be there to call me an ugly cunt where she could do that and yet she chooses to come here and when she does it's either to defend Salmo or stir shit. I took a break from The Drake only to come back and hear your pansy ass crying about that fucking fox again. Holy shit have you nothing better to worry about? Really? So I take another break and come back to see you're still bashing me? Wow you make this a wonderful place to be.

As far as the rule of family being out of bounds, I'm ok with that. Family should be out of bounds. When widow deletes her account Will not happen.I'll never mention her again. Until then she's just like any other member of this board and is subject to the same treatment I would give any other person here, male or female. If I feel the use of the word "cunt" is justified to describe someone I will use it and I won't take their gender, race, creed or religion into account when making that choice. Even when they were minding their business. You pounce on people even when they aren't even bothering you.

By the way, widow needs to quit being such a pussy (I think that's the word Salmo used) and unbandito. Fuck you. Why should I?

C'mon pussy, do it. Unbandito. Show us your ugly mug so we can make fun of you.
Like you don't already. What dif does a pic make?

Fuck. You. I have never meant it more.
Sent at: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:54 pm

The crux of this thing is that your husband got caught in a lie, then he lied more to try and cover his ass. He has a real problem with truth and has demonstrated this time and time again.

He is not witty, not funny, not creative and contributes very little to this board save a constant stream of boring, meaningless bullshit and many people including myself are tired of his schtick. I guess some would say the same about me but I'm not the one getting dog piled here.

If Salmo would just stop trying to impress all of us with his lies and compensating for his low self esteem through embellishment to make himself seem more important than he is and instead just told a straight story I'm sure I would be much more accepting of him. I personally don't have a problem with somebody being an asshole but I do have a very, very low tolerance for deception and dishonesty.

Like I said before, don't jump into the fire and bitch because it's too hot. You're here of your own free will which means that you are free game. I don't whine when I get ganged up on by you and your hubby or his sockpuppet accounts.

I've offered Salmo olive branches both in public and PM in the past and then he chills out for a bit before he comes back with another attack. The time for peace is past. Your hubby insists upon being my nemesis on this board and as long as you are piling on with him, which I expect, you will be subject to the same treatment as him and it will not be polite or pleasant.

In the future if you have something to say, say it in public on the board. I have no interest whatsoever engaging you or Salmo in a private conversation.

Sent at: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:13 am

Here is what you don't seem to understand. I left you alone. You drug me into the conversation calling me ugly and what not.

I still don't get the whole lie thing. I don't see what the big deal is.

And no one wants to read the dribble between you and I anymore than I want to see you bring up that fox. My son is content with his pelt and I'm not going to upset that by telling him some idiots on the web want to see it because they don't believe it exists for whatever reason. It will raise more questions then I have answers for because it's stupid.

Don't mention me again. Ever.

Sent at: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:37 am
Outcast wrote:
fishinwidow wrote:Don't mention me again. Ever.

Like I said, delete your account or you're fair game. As long as "fishinwidow" exists on the suck I will mention you whenever the fuck I please.

muah

Sent at: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:40 am

Then don't get all high and mighty when I defend myself. Asshole. You are always blaming me for getting my nose in stuff but I keep it out till you start making your asshole comments.

The end.

Sent at: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:52 am

I told you before to stay out of my PM inbox. From this moment forward any and all PM's I receive from you or Salmo will immediately be posted on the board.

cheers bitch.

Sent at: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:00 am

Whoop dee do.[/quote]

It seems like all the ones you posted came before you said you would post her future PMs on the board.
I'm all confused. Is posting private communications how we roll on the Drake?
Anything after 7:52 I can see posting. But earlier PMs ? :vomit

NoHumanityLeft
Location: Would rather eat bullet than be associated with some of you.

Post by NoHumanityLeft » Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:48 pm

Outcast wrote:He is not witty, not funny, not creative and contributes very little to this board save a constant stream of boring, meaningless bullshit and many people including myself are tired of his schtick.
Pot, meet kettle.

And who posts PMs? Honestly...

Salmotrutta

Post by Salmotrutta » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:15 pm

Posting PM's, bringing family & general outsiders into this chaos has always been a no no.
Hacking into peoples personal files, stealing & posting pictures of members is also taboo. Esp. if the people wish to remain faceless on the site.
Following a persons posts all over the board with constant ridicule and unjust insults to a member & family is a pathetic act.
The hazing of noobs is fun to a certain extent, and so is having a little fun with each other.
Badgering someone & not stopping when it goes too far it becomes apparent the person does not have any intentions other than to fuck with someone out of sheer boredom, or whatever the cause is just pathetic.
Ribbing/having internet fun= good.
All of the above= bad.

The rules of the suck have been broken. I am hoping for a change in this persons behavior.
If they refuse to change I would hope someone will fix the problem so we can all go back to having a good time again without all of this constant negativity throughout the site.
Amen.
Lyrical

LTD

Post by LTD » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:08 pm

Salmotrutta wrote:Posting PM's, bringing family & general outsiders into this chaos has always been a no no.
Hacking into peoples personal files, stealing & posting pictures of members is also taboo. Esp. if the people wish to remain faceless on the site.
Following a persons posts all over the board with constant ridicule and unjust insults to a member & family is a pathetic act.
The hazing of noobs is fun to a certain extent, and so is having a little fun with each other.
Badgering someone & not stopping when it goes too far it becomes apparent the person does not have any intentions other than to fuck with someone out of sheer boredom, or whatever the cause is just pathetic.
All of the above= bad.

The rules of the suck have been broken. I am hoping for a change in this persons behavior.
If they refuse to change I would hope someone will fix the problem so we can all go back to having a good time again without all of this constant negativity throughout the site.
Amen.
Salmo...you have had many chances to put an end to this as well, in all fairness. Widow opens herself to the same treatment as anyone else on the Drake the minute she chooses to post in your defense. Don't get me wrong...like I have said before, I admire here devotion and it is expected. Her choice.

You should be more careful not to bring or allow your family to be involved by including them in the very things you post.
Stealing pics, files, etc.....is completely out of bounds and would warrant a serious ass kicking if it were ever done to me. No question. I know others also feel the same way.....Involve family look out!
You yourself have followed posts. Everyone here has been guilty of this in some form at some time. Don't cry wolf.

I am not trying to be a dick here.....just pointing some things out. Lord knows it tough to keep track of everything in the chaos. :cool
"At some point reasonable people have to accept certain changes our presence has brought about, learn to not make similar mistakes in the future and appreciate and enjoy what we have while lamenting what we've lost"~~~~~ Muddled Duck

http://www.keywesttarponguides.com

Fish every fish like it's your last!!!

gadflyfisher

Post by gadflyfisher » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:35 pm

LTD wrote:
Salmotrutta wrote:Posting PM's, bringing family & general outsiders into this chaos has always been a no no.
All of the above= bad.

Amen.
Salmo...you have had many chances to put an end to this as well, in all fairness. Widow opens herself to the same treatment as anyone else on the Drake the minute she chooses to post in your defense. Don't get me wrong...like I have said before, I admire here devotion and it is expected. Her choice.

You should be more careful not to bring or allow your family to be involved by including them in the very things you post.
Stealing pics, files, etc.....is completely out of bounds and would warrant a serious ass kicking if it were ever done to me. No question. I know others also feel the same way.....Involve family look out!
You yourself have followed posts. Everyone here has been guilty of this in some form at some time. Don't cry wolf.

I am not trying to be a dick here.....just pointing some things out. Lord knows it tough to keep track of everything in the chaos. :cool
And posting PMs?
I agree that widow opens herself up like all other members but there is a line that is crossed when calling her a cunt. That is just rude and in bad taste. If outsqueezer can't see that I feel sorry for him. He and I have never had a problem. I have nothing against him but his most recent activity has dropped his cred drastically.

Fishheadlarry

Post by Fishheadlarry » Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:01 pm

LTD wrote: You should be more careful not to bring or allow your family to be involved by including them in the very things you post.

Or your bank routing and account # :

But I guess if you are vain enough to photo document your purchase of a "Sage" rod, a pea-sized brain is part of the deal.