All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By Outcast
Salmotrutta wrote:Your personal attacks are getting old. I took these layoffs with hope it would help me heal & it hasn't.
Having a fucked up body is not very much fun & I'm willing to do whatever to get it better.
This is not a joking matter. I have a family to support.

Then just tell the straight story or say nothing. I can empathize with being jacked up but not with a constant stream of bullshit.
By Salmotrutta
Outcast wrote: constant stream of bullshit.
Correct. Shut your midget mouth for once. :coffee
By Outcast
I try my best not to lie. Can you say the same? Didn't think so.
By Salmotrutta
Outcast wrote:I try my best not to lie. Can you say the same? Didn't think so.

Yeah- personal attacks are cool. Man you are soooooo cool & make this place fun for all by being an ass.
By Outcast
Salmotrutta wrote:And I don't lie boy.

Uh huh, you just did it again Blinky.
By Overcast
Salmo...........The yellow pages are your friend. Look under taxidermy or master furrier buy a fox pelt and post it up. I suggested master furrier because well.......... your a master liar. [FIXED]

Great day, just glad to be alive. Salmo.
Last edited by Overcast on Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Salmotrutta
Overcast wrote:Salmo...........The yellow pages are your friend. Look under taxidermy or master furrier buy a fox pelt and post it up. I suggested master furrier because well.......... your a master lyer.

Spell checker is free. I'm just sayin'. :coffee
By LTD
I can see where going fishing would help heal the mind, after all that's why many of us fish. But tromping around a stream flailing a fly rod, stepping in holes, climbing slippery banks, can't be part of any doctors orders for a guy with a bad back and various other unknown/implied issues. Kinda makes listening tough when it comes from someone on the tet. NEVER in all the years I have been doing what I do, injured/seasonally unemployed, have I sucked that tet. Pride I guess....and FAMILY is no excuse Salmo...I've had one to support since I was 21. To each his own I guess. Everyone is different and without that... life would be boring. :coffee
By Salmotrutta
LTD wrote:I can see where going fishing would help heal the mind, after all that's why many of us fish. But tromping around a stream flailing a fly rod, stepping in holes, climbing slippery banks, can't be part of any doctors orders for a guy with a bad back and various other unknown/implied issues. Kinda makes listening tough when it comes from someone on the tet. NEVER in all the years I have been doing what I do, injured/seasonally unemployed, have I sucked that tet. Pride I guess....and FAMILY is no excuse Salmo...I've had one to support since I was 21. To each his own I guess. Everyone is different and without that... life would be boring. :coffee

The docs. have all told me to fish. After all I mostly sight fish & don't cast often. Right? Almost like taking a walk. I don't need to step in holes & climb banks to fish. I only go to meadows type chalk stream places. Soft earth @ all that. The docs know this. I'm very up front about everything I do.
The doc. gives me Llama wool for fucks sake.
By Salmotrutta
Overcast wrote:Salmo...........The yellow pages are your friend. Look under taxidermy or master furrier buy a fox pelt and post it up. I suggested master furrier because well.......... your a master liar. [FIXED]

The boy didn't do a masterful job, but not bad for a beginner. It was his first attempt at skinning/tanning.
unlimited dead sh*t for Kyner thread

"I've no idea where it came from." hee […]

I never got to see the punting video. youse guys […]

I'm nearly identical to charles bronson. no, mate[…]

Pour a sip

...but it's over now.

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine