All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
User avatar
By Overcast
#204593
Salmotrutta wrote:
Overcast wrote:Salmo...........The yellow pages are your friend. Look under taxidermy or master furrier buy a fox pelt and post it up. I suggested master furrier because well.......... your a master lyer.[FIXED LIAR]

Great day, just glad to be alive. Salmo.
Spell checker is free. I'm just sayin'. :coffee
[FIXED] Unlike your pitiful lies
User avatar
By LTD
#204597
Salmotrutta wrote:Poacher!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Wrong AGAIN Salmo. DOOOOD....find a way to climb out of the sand box buddy! Cmon.
User avatar
By LTD
#204598
Salmotrutta wrote:
LTD wrote:I can see where going fishing would help heal the mind, after all that's why many of us fish. But tromping around a stream flailing a fly rod, stepping in holes, climbing slippery banks, can't be part of any doctors orders for a guy with a bad back and various other unknown/implied issues. Kinda makes listening tough when it comes from someone on the tet. NEVER in all the years I have been doing what I do, injured/seasonally unemployed, have I sucked that tet. Pride I guess....and FAMILY is no excuse Salmo...I've had one to support since I was 21. To each his own I guess. Everyone is different and without that... life would be boring. :coffee

The docs. have all told me to fish. After all I mostly sight fish & don't cast often. Right? Almost like taking a walk. I don't need to step in holes & climb banks to fish. I only go to meadows type chalk stream places. Soft earth @ all that. The docs know this. I'm very up front about everything I do.
The doc. gives me Llama wool for fucks sake.
Ok....I have never fished where you fish...I'll give you that.
User avatar
By Salmotrutta
#204599
Overcast wrote:
Salmotrutta wrote:
Overcast wrote:Salmo...........The yellow pages are your friend. Look under taxidermy or master furrier buy a fox pelt and post it up. I suggested master furrier because well.......... your a master lyer.[FIXED LIAR]
That last "your" should be "you're". I'm just saying.

And no- I don't lie. Go smoke some more drugs or whatever. You certainly haven't shown us you do anything else except to be an ass like the midget outcast who also is a drug addict. Hmmmm. I'm starting to see a pattern here. Doing drugs makes people delusional/irrational & not much good at anything except being a dick.
LTD must be the exception to the rule. At least he does something besides hit the bowl or whatever.
User avatar
By Salmotrutta
#204600
LTD wrote:
Salmotrutta wrote:
LTD wrote:I can see where going fishing would help heal the mind, after all that's why many of us fish. But tromping around a stream flailing a fly rod, stepping in holes, climbing slippery banks, can't be part of any doctors orders for a guy with a bad back and various other unknown/implied issues. Kinda makes listening tough when it comes from someone on the tet. NEVER in all the years I have been doing what I do, injured/seasonally unemployed, have I sucked that tet. Pride I guess....and FAMILY is no excuse Salmo...I've had one to support since I was 21. To each his own I guess. Everyone is different and without that... life would be boring. :coffee

The docs. have all told me to fish. After all I mostly sight fish & don't cast often. Right? Almost like taking a walk. I don't need to step in holes & climb banks to fish. I only go to meadows type chalk stream places. Soft earth @ all that. The docs know this. I'm very up front about everything I do.
The doc. gives me Llama wool for fucks sake.
Ok....I have never fished where you fish...I'll give you that.
I have a trail. See?
Image
User avatar
By Overcast
#204604
This is Juvenile at best. But what the hell. I SEE DEAD FOXES
User avatar
By Salmotrutta
#204605
If I'd only killed that many. I hate those fuckers. And yes it was legal, and yes the boy tanned it.
No go choke on a cock.
User avatar
By LTD
#204606
Salmo said...
And no- I don't lie. Go smoke some more drugs or whatever. You certainly haven't shown us you do anything else except to be an ass like the midget outcast who also is a drug addict. Hmmmm. I'm starting to see a pattern here. Doing drugs makes people delusional/irrational & not much good at anything except being a dick.
LTD must be the exception to the rule. At least he does something besides hit the bowl or whatever.[/quote]


Salmo...I don't smoke, I am just naturally a dick. Exception...maybe. :mrgreen:
User avatar
By Outcast
#204607
Salmotrutta wrote:And no- I don't lie. Go smoke some more drugs or whatever. You certainly haven't shown us you do anything else except to be an ass like the midget outcast who also is a drug addict. Hmmmm. I'm starting to see a pattern here. Doing drugs makes people delusional/irrational & not much good at anything except being a dick.
LTD must be the exception to the rule. At least he does something besides hit the bowl or whatever.

Says the dude who gobbles vicodin and oxy's like they're fuckin' M&M's. pot/kettle kettle/black :Salmo's favorite emoticon :coffee
User avatar
By Outcast
#204608
Salmotrutta wrote:If I'd only killed that many. I hate those fuckers. And yes it was legal, and yes the boy tanned it.
Post it up bitch.
User avatar
By Fishheadlarry
#204611
Outcast wrote: Says the dude who gobbles vicodin and oxy's like they're fuckin' M&M's. pot/kettle kettle/black :Salmo's favorite emoticon :coffee
I wonder if Obama will save the pill-poppin junkie.

Bad back = More scripts from the pusher-man Doc.
User avatar
By Overcast
#204618
Salmotrutta wrote:
That last "your" should be "you're". I'm just saying.

And no- I don't lie. Go smoke some more drugs or whatever. You certainly haven't shown us you do anything else except to be an ass like the midget outcast who also is a drug addict. Hmmmm. I'm starting to see a pattern here. Doing drugs makes people delusional/irrational & not much good at anything except being a dick.
LTD must be the exception to the rule. At least he does something besides hit the bowl or whatever.
Sorry pathetic one. Can't do recreational drugs because of medical history it's called CML leukemia if you need it spelled out. I don't use my medical problems like a crutch for the mere excuse to fucking lie. There's not a chance in hell you could match my medical history.
I will say this much Salmo get some professional help you little attention whore. I despise you for only one reason, when your challenged by anyone, you attack them on merit less unsubstantiated bullshit and then lessen your cause with more of the same excuses.
If you care to ever threaten me again by saying "You let me live for another day" you've got no say in the manner bring it on PUSSY.
  • 1
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 19
Rust Belt 2019

summmbtice.

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Red-Assed Green Peter Bumble https://live.st[…]

whatcha tying?

now there's a pretty thing

Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

bump - ScottP's thread is stupid

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine