All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By Sakonnet

By DarkstarCrashes
Sweden is more than just IKEA.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
By Pancho Rancho
Clearly didn't work. Sorry guys, ain't gonna mess with it. But Savoy Brown Boogie is worth a listen baked, fried or stewed.
By DarkstarCrashes
By Pancho Rancho
Try two, with guidence.

Good lord, where do I even begin?

How about here.

By Woolybug25
I just watched that entire Bob Ross video.

Back to regular scheduled programming.

[size=50]stolen from bruiser's post in bluegrass thread[/size]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

that doesn't dye away from photos and you fucking […]

WTF, Hieronymus

He’s too busy on the run from Sasquatch afte[…]

A Confession

okay, I got a good one. jose, mars and kyle get o[…]

Does anyone want to do a Pike/Muskie swap?

sorry. I thought we were playing nazi tennis.

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine