All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By cool manchu
So I just was looking around at some of my regional websites and everyone of them is filled with hotspotting, powerbait slinging, what fly to use at what time of the day, would you like me tie that fly on for ya, here are the gps coordinates, where to park, what hole holds what fish,I can come hold your hand while you're wading so you don't fall reports. Then on the very next page the same assholes are complaining "there's no more smallies in this stream" or "the trout in that stream are small and spooky." Well WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU FUCKTARDS!!! :gun
Ok I feel a little better.
By cool manchu
Salmotrutta wrote:There are no other forums. Fucks sake. Who are you by the by?

by the by? Am I missing something? :coffee
By RFA
Who told you about this place? Why are you here? Who sent you?

I would advise you to go back upstairs and not mention this place to anyone up there.

Go....NOW!
By jerome
where you live/fish, Cool?

i am living in Ms. until the end of april... planning to make a couple of smallmouth trips in missouri/ark. at some point.
By Woolybug25
cool manchu wrote:So I just was looking around at some of my regional websites and everyone of them is filled with hotspotting, powerbait slinging, what fly to use at what time of the day, would you like me tie that fly on for ya, here are the gps coordinates, where to park, what hole holds what fish,I can come hold your hand while you're wading so you don't fall reports. Then on the very next page the same assholes are complaining "there's no more smallies in this stream" or "the trout in that stream are small and spooky." Well WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU FUCKTARDS!!! :gun
Ok I feel a little better.
fuck you...
By shunned
...at my end anyway.
latest drake prize, came empty.jpg
latest drake prize, came empty.jpg (103.06 KiB) Viewed 2205 times
tonight I see the godfather of grunge.jpg
tonight I see the godfather of grunge.jpg (89.21 KiB) Viewed 2205 times
puddleduck sold me this.jpg
puddleduck sold me this.jpg (124.42 KiB) Viewed 2205 times
if it makes you feel any better, I've spunked $1000 on atlantic salmon fly tying gear and I live nowhere near the atlantic or salmon.

imagine how that grand would have helped your family. :coffee
By Salmotrutta
I feel pretty fair too. The wife picked me up a 250 ct. of Excedrin gel caps the other day.
I guess I need to take pics. of the bottle to show I'm down with killing my migraines & back pain?
Fuck killing the emotional pain. That's what makes life worth living.

By the by- who told Brett Michals about this place? Fucking 80's glam shit. :vomit
By fishinwidow
They have internet in the Ozarks? That's where the wolf child was from, no?
By shunned
:cool anyway, Neil was fucking brilliant. :cool

damn, I wish tomorrow was sunday.
I'm going to smoke a fucking cannon now, fucking police (dog) bastards.
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Fighting foam https://live.staticflickr.com/6553[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

After 2 weeks of quarantine, we finally got out fo[…]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmnsGFALd04 https:[…]

show your tying space plz!

Nice welcome to the board jerk asses. I'm out of[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine