Time to vent

All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
cool manchu

Time to vent

Post by cool manchu » Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:45 pm

So I just was looking around at some of my regional websites and everyone of them is filled with hotspotting, powerbait slinging, what fly to use at what time of the day, would you like me tie that fly on for ya, here are the gps coordinates, where to park, what hole holds what fish,I can come hold your hand while you're wading so you don't fall reports. Then on the very next page the same assholes are complaining "there's no more smallies in this stream" or "the trout in that stream are small and spooky." Well WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU FUCKTARDS!!! :gun
Ok I feel a little better.
"Drop the "Too Cool for School" attitude and maybe everyone won't punch you in the fuck." -Sugarbush

All things Drake related I'm avoiding after reading the Drake Message Board. How a magazine like the Drake can sanction such behavior is beyond me. Sexist, homophobic and downright hostile. - Anonymous

Salmotrutta

Re: Time to vent

Post by Salmotrutta » Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:49 pm

There are no other forums. Fucks sake. Who are you by the by?
Lyrical

cool manchu

Post by cool manchu » Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:55 pm

Salmotrutta wrote:There are no other forums. Fucks sake. Who are you by the by?

by the by? Am I missing something? :coffee
"Drop the "Too Cool for School" attitude and maybe everyone won't punch you in the fuck." -Sugarbush

All things Drake related I'm avoiding after reading the Drake Message Board. How a magazine like the Drake can sanction such behavior is beyond me. Sexist, homophobic and downright hostile. - Anonymous

RFA

Post by RFA » Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:16 pm

Who told you about this place? Why are you here? Who sent you?

I would advise you to go back upstairs and not mention this place to anyone up there.

Go....NOW!
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"

jerome

Post by jerome » Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:28 pm

where you live/fish, Cool?

i am living in Ms. until the end of april... planning to make a couple of smallmouth trips in missouri/ark. at some point.
"Being tossed from The Drake for excessive assholery is a bit like being thrown out of the Rolling Stones for profligate abuse of drugs and booze." - Ajax

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:26 am

cool manchu wrote:So I just was looking around at some of my regional websites and everyone of them is filled with hotspotting, powerbait slinging, what fly to use at what time of the day, would you like me tie that fly on for ya, here are the gps coordinates, where to park, what hole holds what fish,I can come hold your hand while you're wading so you don't fall reports. Then on the very next page the same assholes are complaining "there's no more smallies in this stream" or "the trout in that stream are small and spooky." Well WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU FUCKTARDS!!! :gun
Ok I feel a little better.
fuck you...
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com

shunned

life fucking sucks...

Post by shunned » Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:22 am

...at my end anyway.
latest drake prize, came empty.jpg
latest drake prize, came empty.jpg (103.06 KiB) Viewed 2197 times
tonight I see the godfather of grunge.jpg
tonight I see the godfather of grunge.jpg (89.21 KiB) Viewed 2197 times
puddleduck sold me this.jpg
puddleduck sold me this.jpg (124.42 KiB) Viewed 2197 times
if it makes you feel any better, I've spunked $1000 on atlantic salmon fly tying gear and I live nowhere near the atlantic or salmon.

imagine how that grand would have helped your family. :coffee
the depths of your narcissism never cease to amaze me

-raffa of all fucking people

Salmotrutta

Post by Salmotrutta » Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:43 pm

I feel pretty fair too. The wife picked me up a 250 ct. of Excedrin gel caps the other day.
I guess I need to take pics. of the bottle to show I'm down with killing my migraines & back pain?
Fuck killing the emotional pain. That's what makes life worth living.

By the by- who told Brett Michals about this place? Fucking 80's glam shit. :vomit
Lyrical

fishinwidow

Post by fishinwidow » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:28 am

They have internet in the Ozarks? That's where the wolf child was from, no?
Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal.So if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit.

shunned

Post by shunned » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:03 am

:cool anyway, Neil was fucking brilliant. :cool

damn, I wish tomorrow was sunday.
I'm going to smoke a fucking cannon now, fucking police (dog) bastards.
the depths of your narcissism never cease to amaze me

-raffa of all fucking people