All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By fishinwidow
Did you get any pics of Salmo when you were away? If you did I'll need copies cause he won't let me put willy on digital. It would make awesome wallpaper!
By Gandalf
West Chester wrote:It was a long term relationship also... 5 months.
Ah, I see, you were born four months prematurely.

^_~

-g-
By Mike Honcho
Jerome wrote:my advice is go out and find yourself a whore.....
You should be able to find one of these walking down Matlack St. Tuesday through Saturday between 1 and 3 am...
By wickedcarpenter
Suck it up cry baby.She dumped Ya cuz Your a shit talking turd. Be lucky for the time she spent with ya.Now go blow Landon.
By Creekweed
Don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
By West Chester
wickedcarpenter wrote:Suck it up cry baby.She dumped Ya cuz Your a shit talking turd. Be lucky for the time she spent with ya.Now go blow Landon.
I am not sure where I offended you along the way but I am sure it was funny as shit... care to enlighten everyone so we can all laugh like you?
By BearsFan
West Chester wrote: time for jager and a bar trip right before closing time.
WC is that you?
By Outcast
He must have forgotten to wear his gold medallion that night and I hardly recognize him without it but yeah, that's him.
By West Chester
Thats fucked up posting pictures of me...
By DeadRatsClacker
Figure you have to get back on the horse soon

So how about firing up a new thread "The Coochie Chronicles"
could be a classic
Friday Cheer Through Pics

B21783EF-9988-4114-8B3D-F7B9F57A2861.png

Unlimited deeper cut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxoiVpv483g geor[…]

It isnt black and white. I couldnt tell you how[…]

Outstanding! I will now be working later though.

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine