A Confession

All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
Salmotrutta

Re: A Confession

Post by Salmotrutta » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:56 am

Right. Stoners have a way of ruining everything with thier :vomit smelly essance.
Lyrical

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:15 am

Salmotrutta wrote:Right. Stoners have a way of ruining everything with thier :vomit smelly essance.
Confession: When Slamo wasn't posting, I hoped that he had finally offed himself with the pain meds.
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com

LuckyBastard

Post by LuckyBastard » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:22 am

BearsFan wrote:
LuckyBastard wrote:Image

Started watching Homeland with the missus, from Series 1.

Confession: I don't normally go for scrawny blondes, but I'd Fuck the back out of this Bird, every day of the week.
After seeing that and someone else recommending Homeland, I had to watch it.

I have taken my quota on crazy ass blondes, I'll take the mom!!
It's not a bad show. That brunette would be sweet, shy and quietly moaning in the sack. The Blonde would throw me around like a Pitbull with an old rope, all sweaty and swearing, or at least I like to imagine...
Edit: And I'd love every minute with both of them
"Honey, one more cast, then we''ll go, promise..."

RT

Post by RT » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:40 pm

Yard Sale wrote: Yeah, cold snap has slowed things a bit. This little push of water may liven things up a bit. I'll be getting out this week, lemme know if your back out here. But tall boy vitaminR is the only beer that catches fish....
If they made R's in 24 oz, Idda been on one. Master cylinder = 24. Silo = 16. I'll hit you up if I make it out again before that little river closes.

Willi

Post by Willi » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:54 pm

LuckyBastard wrote:
BearsFan wrote: I have taken my quota on crazy ass blondes, I'll take the mom!!
It's not a bad show. That brunette would be sweet, shy and quietly moaning in the sack. or at least I like to imagine...
Or if she was like the alien she played in V, she'd screw your brains out and then eat you for dessert.

Willi

Salmotrutta

Post by Salmotrutta » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:55 pm

Woolybug25 wrote:
Salmotrutta wrote:Right. Stoners have a way of ruining everything with thier :vomit smelly essance.
Confession: When Slamo wasn't posting, I hoped that he had finally offed himself with the pain meds.
There you go again, bringing up the suicide. fatty.
Lyrical

gadflyfisher

Post by gadflyfisher » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:09 am

Behave or I'll turn this thread around right now children.

shunned

Post by shunned » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:35 am

confession: I laughed.

awesome confession: had a new building 'supervisor' say to me today... "I really don't know. I'll say just do it anyway you like... you've been doing this longer than I've been alive."

I told him from this day forward we would get on famously.

:cool
the depths of your narcissism never cease to amaze me

-raffa of all fucking people

slavetotheflyrod

Post by slavetotheflyrod » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:09 am

shunned wrote:confession: I laughed.

awesome confession: had a new building 'supervisor' say to me today... "I really don't know. I'll say just do it anyway you like... you've been doing this longer than I've been alive."

I told him from this day forward we would get on famously.

:cool
You think he was complimenting your skills.

He thinks he was insulting your age.

Perspective can be a real cunt sometimes.
Make sure to keep the riff-raff out. - Outcast

Asking me for an avatar is like walking up to the biggest queen in the jailhouse showers and dropping the soap. - RFA

unskunkable

Post by unskunkable » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:12 pm

I may be getting a new job in Washington state.... Why do people use two hands on a fly rod again?
Welcome. Please take my seat. I'm currently about to douse myself with gas and light a joint-Jhnnythndr

and it was then, just like the time when I was asked for my passport... a little bit of poop came out.-shunned

Nothing makes me giggle like a little fake rodent peering out the maw of the bassfish. That shit is humorous. ---- Trucha Del Mar

Adams

Post by Adams » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:27 pm

unskunkable wrote:I may be getting a new job in Washington state.... Why do people use two hands on a fly rod again?
To stay in touch with their golf swing.
If you need a reason to drink, you have a problem. . .

"I just think it's funny that the one constant in this place over the past five years is that it was a cool place right up until the next person joined." nemo

When life gives you limes, it's Gods way of telling you that you're an idiot. spudnik

VTNZ

Post by VTNZ » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:16 pm

Adams wrote:
unskunkable wrote:I may be getting a new job in Washington state.... Why do people use two hands on a fly rod again?
To stay in touch with their golf swing.
Funny shit right there... :cool
People are assholes because half the people around are of below average intelligence - Shunned

I hope I didn't infer that I was antifingerbanging. Its an art I hold dear. - RT