All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By D-nymph
tailingpermit wrote:
Not a chance in hell, my swing is sexy as shit!

:cool
By Bruiser
Prolly the best practice swing in Boise.
By Spicytuna
Last night was Singing Under the Harvest moon. An annual singing concert for the school my niece and nephew attend its down the road from my house. I am a roadie type of guy if I can take a beer with me anywhere I will. Well I was under the impression it was going to be an outside event so I had my beer in a travel mug. Well when I got there I realized it was not outside but actually in a Church and I brought it in with me. Sorry Pastor Ben if this is highly frowned upon it was not intentional.

Hope I can be forgiven
By fallen513
Trimmed my nose hairs with tying scissors.
By Hogleg
fallen513 wrote:Trimmed my nose hairs with tying scissors.
I do that shit all the time, the curved ones are the best tool for the job.

Let 'em grow for a while and they make decent mayfly tails.
By Sakonnet
Hogleg wrote:
fallen513 wrote:Trimmed my nose hairs with tying scissors.
I do that shit all the time, the curved ones are the best tool for the job.

Let 'em grow for a while and they make decent mayfly tails.
X2, though I've never tried the mayfly tail deal. Perhaps antennae on a sand shrimp pattern.
By shunned
confession: I've just fucked a few swap's worth of flies into the bin.

related confession: this isn't the first time either.

disclaimer: I neither want or need the hooks. just get them the fuck out.
By Average Joe
shunned wrote:confession: I've just fucked a few swap's worth of flies into the bin.

Next time send them to me. I'll even front the postage.

:cool
By LuckyBastard
shunned wrote:confession: I've just fucked a few swap's worth of flies into the bin.

Most of them were probably mine :coffee
By VTNZ
I'm pretty sure I enjoyed catching a 2.5 lb yellow perch today more than a 4lb. brown. Never caught one even close to that big. Fought like hell which surprised me. :coffee
By Yard Sale
As much as I love VTNZs posts and really hope to fish with him someday I find it odd how he has to post a weight for every fish he catches. That or I'm just pissed his troots are the same size as the steelies I get but still bigger than randy and Gsmolts eastern fish....
By VTNZ
Yard Sale wrote:As much as I love VTNZs posts and really hope to fish with him someday I find it odd how he has to post a weight for every fish he catches. That or I'm just pissed his troots are the same size as the steelies I get but still bigger than randy and Gsmolts eastern fish....

For this it was simple perspective. Thats a big perch. On my TR's I don't know what else is easier to label fish on my files so I can remember and distinguish; if you fish with me I could largely give a crap about the size unless it's something above and beyond the norm one way or the other.

Mind you I'm perhaps the most retreaded person here in terms of computer stuff. Miracle I even pull off TR's... :cool

Oh, as a Packer fan I want to thank your 49ers...they put the Pack back on top!

There's fish tautology afoot... Same fish, two nam[…]

ARGENTINA 2020 PART IV

This is the Star Wars of TRs. so look at pa[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Carnage Pink Pookie Mayfly https://live.stat[…]

Looks like you are having good days on the water m[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine